Wife and boyfriend

So my wife and I are travelling this week to visit family, her BF text me to ask if it would be possible for her to attend a work function with him upon our return. We live in Tampa Bay and he is in Orlando so 2 different worlds for most part. She would go as his girlfriend. I told her about it and she seems down so I am thinking I might let her go as I think she might enjoy it. In fact I may have her fly back straight to Orlando while I spend a couple more days with family knowing she will be busy. It would be her first time spending solo time at his place for a weekend. I know it sounds crazy but so is this whole husband/wife/boyfriend relationship we have had lately. It was supposed to just be sex at first but life is short and we are having fun. Am I crazy to open the door to one on one time, should I keep the visits to all 3 of us?

This is a tricky situation. Sometimes with long term lovers the wife may associate fun and happy times with the other guy and the mundane natural bills, mortgage, family with you. If you think she understands the difference and the realities....then it would be okay for her to go. Otherwise, just be prepared for a real possibility of a split....so I would suggest you go back with her.

• Love
Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
This is a tricky situation. Sometimes with long term lovers the wife may associate fun and happy times with the other guy and the mundane natural bills, mortgage, family with you. If you think she understands the difference and the realities....then it would be okay for her to go. Otherwise, just be prepared for a real possibility of a split....so I would suggest you go back with her.
I can go back but idea was he asked if she would be able to go to a function with him and me kind of loosening the reigns a bit. From how this began as a fantasy of watching her it has morphed into really focusing on her and pleasing her in any way and not having restraints. Its weird but she is more tame knowing she can do anything if she justs asks, really. If she wanted a gangbang with 5 guys and asked, we would talk about it and likely do it. I told her flat out our sexuality is an open book at this point. If something comes up we want to explore, we go for it. With that said, we are more into each other than ever before. She told me I should have a FMF 3 way or find a woman I really want to have sex with. So far no interest, I just enjoy what we are doing with this BF of hers. Watching and participating has been next level.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
My hotwife has been in a monthly, or more, meeting w a boyfriend for 2 years now. They meet in my house and I serve a drink to them, chat for 15 minutes and then they head to the master bedroom, lock the door and have intimate time as I retire to the guest bedroom. She is very attached to him. And as others have said here, it is romantic and deeply involving for them both. I fully support even though I don’t have as much sex with her anymore as she’s seeing him twice a month now and she doesn’t let me reclaim her nor have sex w me whenever she’s planned his visit for days before and sometimes for weeks. She and him have tremendous sexual intimacy. I have listened from outside the room and I hear their passion and I hear sounds that I’ve never heard when I am with her.

So with her at his place for 5 days I found myself thinking about it all the time but it really turned me on. I picked her up yesterday after I flew home. She went to the work function with him as his girlfriend, met all the coworkers and his boss etc. She had fun telling me about this and seeing her in the early relationship giddy stage reminded me of us at that point. It was cool, not typical, I get that. The BF lives in Orlando and works for one of the major themeparks. He is going to go to France in a couple of weeks for at least a week or 10 days. His boss invited my/his girlfriend if she wanted to tag along (of course not knowing the reality of her being married). My wife has never left the country before. I think I want her to be able to go and will try to get her passport updated in time. She did not really think it was an option when she told me, it was more or less he will be gone so we can plan other activities on a weekend for firtst time in awhile. I jumped on it and expressed I would really be open to her going if she has any interest at all in going(she works remote so no issues being away). She and I have talked a lot recently about trying to bring her BF up to a level of an equal vs 2 married people who scew a single dude on the weekend. Obviusly she and I have years of history etc and he is new to the scene but we both like him being around and are trying to allow her some additional time with him to get their relationship a bit more developed, they can't catch up but at least get closer. I know this sounds crazy but as a couple we want him as part of the dynamic not as a fuck buddy but with the relationship type intimacy that comes with spending time together. I think I am sending my wife to France with her boyfriend and my blessing and encouragement.

So with her at his place for 5 days I found myself thinking about it all the time but it really turned me on. I picked her up yesterday after I flew home. She went to the work function with him as his girlfriend, met all the coworkers and his boss etc. She had fun telling me about this and seeing her in the early relationship giddy stage reminded me of us at that point. It was cool, not typical, I get that. The BF lives in Orlando and works for one of the major themeparks. He is going to go to France in a couple of weeks for at least a week or 10 days. His boss invited my/his girlfriend if she wanted to tag along (of course not knowing the reality of her being married). My wife has never left the country before. I think I want her to be able to go and will try to get her passport updated in time. She did not really think it was an option when she told me, it was more or less he will be gone so we can plan other activities on a weekend for firtst time in awhile. I jumped on it and expressed I would really be open to her going if she has any interest at all in going(she works remote so no issues being away). She and I have talked a lot recently about trying to bring her BF up to a level of an equal vs 2 married people who scew a single dude on the weekend. Obviusly she and I have years of history etc and he is new to the scene but we both like him being around and are trying to allow her some additional time with him to get their relationship a bit more developed, they can't catch up but at least get closer. I know this sounds crazy but as a couple we want him as part of the dynamic not as a fuck buddy but with the relationship type intimacy that comes with spending time together. I think I am sending my wife to France with her boyfriend and my blessing and encouragement.
awesome arrangement.

Was your wife specific about why she thought it wasn't an option? Was it because she thought you would disapprove? Was it because it would cost too much even if the hotel and airfare were paid for? Was it because she thought it would be too big of a step to take? There are a lot of different possible reasons.

In that same sentence she offered up, "it was more or less he will be gone so we can plan other activities on a weekend for first time in awhile." Did she mean "other" than sexual activities, or sexual activities with "others"? If she has so much invested in this one guy and eventually he moves or moves on she could be turned off/hurt enough to not want to continue. There are many people here that fall into distinct camps about having one (or more) long term trusted friends or having several short term ones in hopes to prevent an attachment.

I understand that you like the attachment and many women and lots of husbands report that their wives need an emotional connection to have fun. Maybe it is the extra element of risk/reward that is the draw.

Speaking of "others", has your wife had much interaction with her friend that initiated that week while you were out of town? That girl sounds like a wild one. I imagine she could put some crazy ideas in your wife's head.

Was your wife specific about why she thought it wasn't an option? Was it because she thought you would disapprove? Was it because it would cost too much even if the hotel and airfare were paid for? Was it because she thought it would be too big of a step to take? There are a lot of different possible reasons.

In that same sentence she offered up, "it was more or less he will be gone so we can plan other activities on a weekend for first time in awhile." Did she mean "other" than sexual activities, or sexual activities with "others"? If she has so much invested in this one guy and eventually he moves or moves on she could be turned off/hurt enough to not want to continue. There are many people here that fall into distinct camps about having one (or more) long term trusted friends or having several short term ones in hopes to prevent an attachment.

I understand that you like the attachment and many women and lots of husbands report that their wives need an emotional connection to have fun. Maybe it is the extra element of risk/reward that is the draw.

Speaking of "others", has your wife had much interaction with her friend that initiated that week while you were out of town? That girl sounds like a wild one. I imagine she could put some crazy ideas in your wife's head.
Her friend is straight up crazy.

My wife assumed a trip to Paris would be too big of a thng to do, most expenses are covered but the time away, her work in US is in a different time zone etc so she just assumed let him travel for work. As far as our time here she meant like weekends we did before, like hang out just two of us, go out, have fun etc. Not a different sex thing. We are kind of good with what we have here, not really looking for any more dudes if you know what I mean. She is comfortable now and loosened up to the situation as far as our MFM being sex but also relationship. She likes having some emotional attachment to feel intimate. Women can feel slutty if they don't. not all but mine likes attachment. I can get her to be naughty once in awhile but she doesn't want to always feel like that.

Hell, if he asked me I'd go to Paris lol.

Ha
My hotwife has been in a monthly, or more, meeting w a boyfriend for 2 years now. They meet in my house and I serve a drink to them, chat for 15 minutes and then they head to the master bedroom, lock the door and have intimate time as I retire to the guest bedroom. She is very attached to him. And as others have said here, it is romantic and deeply involving for them both. I fully support even though I don’t have as much sex with her anymore as she’s seeing him twice a month now and she doesn’t let me reclaim her nor have sex w me whenever she’s planned his visit for days before and sometimes for weeks. She and him have tremendous sexual intimacy. I have listened from outside the room and I hear their passion and I hear sounds that I’ve never heard when I am with her.
Has she stopped birth control yet?