Wife at party

The group we used to party with were very friendly. My wife and this one guy would be in a dark corner and he would feel her up and they would make out often with her tits out. As luck would have it his wife and I were also hot for each other. This one night everyone was having fun people were making out and we saw my wife and the guy slipping down the hall to a bedroom. His wife and I weren't far behind. That was the first time she had a guy after we got married and the same for his wife. It was also the first time either had a cream pie. Wife and I got lucky she wasn't on BC and didn't get pregnant. The four of us remained friends and didn't find out til DNA became available if I or her husband got the other lady pregnant. It also wasn't the only time we swapped

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
The group we used to party with were very friendly. My wife and this one guy would be in a dark corner and he would feel her up and they would make out often with her tits out. As luck would have it his wife and I were also hot for each other. This one night everyone was having fun people were making out and we saw my wife and the guy slipping down the hall to a bedroom. His wife and I weren't far behind. That was the first time she had a guy after we got married and the same for his wife. It was also the first time either had a cream pie. Wife and I got lucky she wasn't on BC and didn't get pregnant. The four of us remained friends and didn't find out til DNA became available if I or her husband got the other lady pregnant. It also wasn't the only time we swapped
Not sure I'm reading you right, but the other guy's wife got pregnant, and you've since done a DNA test to find out who's the daddy? If so, who was it?

I've seen the Ex disappear at parties and show back up like twenty minutes later, hair a mess,clothes a little disheveled, but that was the type of parties wev attended. The best I think was we were at the next door neighbors for aparty and she and the hostess disappeared for about an hour. Started looking for her and found the two of them in the bedroom,hostess eating the Ex to an orgasm. Stayed for about an hour and tried to get involved but they said they wanted alone time. Saw this several times over our years together

Jane took the flaunting of her boyfriend up a notch yesterday.

We went to the local pub together, she we was dress smarter than she would normally for a trip to the local. When we got there her 'secret' boyfriend, Chris, was there which didn't seem to surprise her. She invited him to sit with us while I got the drinks. When I came back they were sat closely together and she openly had her hand high on his thigh and he has his arm draped around with is hand on her left tit and you could clearly see her hard nipple. They were laughing, joking and dropping all sorts of innuendo for about an hour. The pub was busy with several of our friends and neighbours looking our way regularly.

Jane got up to go to the loo and Chris excused himself very shortly after and they were both gone for about 10 minutes my cock was rock hard and I just tried to ignore the people looking at me. Chris came back first with a big smirk on his face, Jane was just behind him looking quite flushed - it was pretty obvious to everyone who paid any attention they had been up to something. Chris left shortly after and Jane seemed keen to get home so we headed home. She didn't say anything about Chris or what they had done.

When we got in the house she couldn't wait to get me to go down on her which I was very happy to do and sure enough I found a freshly fucked pussy full of cum and soaked knickers. She was holding my head firmly against her and kept saying "do you like this, do you like how I taste". She was really turned on and came quickly and then just got up and went upstairs to bed.

We have met in the pub before but never has she been quite so openly flaunting her boyfriend and had me go down on her immediately after. I have to say, that while it is a bit weird, I was super turned on. Has anyone else had similar things happen with wife's being openly with another man when among friends?

Not sure I'm reading you right, but the other guy's wife got pregnant, and you've since done a DNA test to find out who's the daddy? If so, who was it?
DNA showed out of their 4 children 2 are his 2 are mine. Like I said we stayed friends and swapped many times. Hard part was explaining to our sons why they could only date and fuck two of our friends daughters. PM for more details

Reactions: Buttguy
Any details, my wife would try and make me jealous sometimes, seen her do a lot at party’s or pub
as u can see from the pic, my wife in that bar was having a drunken good time and guys were groping her and soon worked out she had no underwear at all! it was a hell of a rush. she didn not let them know i was with her.

Reactions: Dublinmale