Wife being treated like a cheap whore

andysmith

Couple
Gold
I set up my ex wife with several lovers, but the one guy she was more into and who we did a fair bit of mmf stuff with, she had found. Anyway, he was a professional guy, a businessman and seemed like a good guy. But one day her invited us to a party with a bunch of diferent people, many his friends. My wife as usual dressed in short skirt, nice light blouse. Thar wife was a panty wearer, but always a g string.

Anyway, my wife was sat at a table, and an older man sat next to her, fairly close and, she explained afterwards, almost immediately, started touching her leg under the table and raised it up under her skirt to her panties. This was weird and yet she did not feel able to stop it. He invited her to his house to show her his lovely paintings and i was close and said that would be really nice and he looked at me like i was mad and said i was only inviting yoru wife.

Afterwards, we added 2 plus 2 and realised that her lover must have been bragging to his mates about how he was fucking this cute, slim sexy girl and maybe had said she was easy to seduce and was well worth a fuck. He had not told his mates that the sex was always mmf! So some of his buddies thought my wife was an easy to seduce fuck and took a chance on her. I found this so fucking horny, if embarassing. To imagine that m wife was being discussed in such a derogatory way was a massive turnon. I imagined a bunch of these sleezy older married men all thinking they could use my wifee as a whore

I set up my ex wife with several lovers, but the one guy she was more into and who we did a fair bit of mmf stuff with, she had found. Anyway, he was a professional guy, a businessman and seemed like a good guy. But one day her invited us to a party with a bunch of diferent people, many his friends. My wife as usual dressed in short skirt, nice light blouse. Thar wife was a panty wearer, but always a g string.

Anyway, my wife was sat at a table, and an older man sat next to her, fairly close and, she explained afterwards, almost immediately, started touching her leg under the table and raised it up under her skirt to her panties. This was weird and yet she did not feel able to stop it. He invited her to his house to show her his lovely paintings and i was close and said that would be really nice and he looked at me like i was mad and said i was only inviting yoru wife.

Afterwards, we added 2 plus 2 and realised that her lover must have been bragging to his mates about how he was fucking this cute, slim sexy girl and maybe had said she was easy to seduce and was well worth a fuck. He had not told his mates that the sex was always mmf! So some of his buddies thought my wife was an easy to seduce fuck and took a chance on her. I found this so fucking horny, if embarassing. To imagine that m wife was being discussed in such a derogatory way was a massive turnon. I imagined a bunch of these sleezy older married men all thinking they could use my wifee as a whore
I prefer the term slut over whore for some reason. I love men thinking of me as a slut. I know they are thinking about me and I know what they are thinking about me.

How does your wife react to your thoughts, about her beeing seing and used like a slut?

Reactions: toolman2c and Giani

Not COULD use your wife as a whore. DID use your wife as a whore. She never said no.

Reactions: owlmale
My wife sleeps with most every male in our friend group and then some we have been together for 6 years and for the past few our circle all knows and she absolutely loves the attention and is very into submission so always eager to be used it makes things interesting and exciting that's for sure

Attachments

• 72486.jpg
    72486.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 114
My wife sleeps with most every male in our friend group and then some we have been together for 6 years and for the past few our circle all knows and she absolutely loves the attention and is very into submission so always eager to be used it makes things interesting and exciting that's for sure
She looks the absolute double of someone I know and would love to fuck . . . I'm totally going to have to wank over her

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu