Wife decided upon a Redditor and had a LOAD of fun

PACouple4Fun

Couple
From
PA, US
After talking about desires and options, we settled on finding a BWC a little larger than me. He drove all the way from NJ to have a crack at her. We both wish he'd lasted longer but I completely understand, hahaha. She is an absolute handful with some incredibly wet, delicious pussy! You could tell the moment he pushed his cock tip into her, she gasped deep and began moaning and it was on from there! He didn't last long and dumped his seed deep inside her.

After, he recorded me giving her head and cleaning her up as it was now my turn take her back by seeding her right behind him. What a night, she was fucked, filled and happy and i was ecstatic to see the love of my life enjoy herself completely in front of me and give herself completely to someone else.

Couple of the stills from the video. If interested, there IS a video.

After talking about desires and options, we settled on finding a BWC a little larger than me. He drove all the way from NJ to have a crack at her. We both wish he'd lasted longer but I completely understand, hahaha. She is an absolute handful with some incredibly wet, delicious pussy! You could tell the moment he pushed his cock tip into her, she gasped deep and began moaning and it was on from there! He didn't last long and dumped his seed deep inside her.

After, he recorded me giving her head and cleaning her up as it was now my turn take her back by seeding her right behind him. What a night, she was fucked, filled and happy and i was ecstatic to see the love of my life enjoy herself completely in front of me and give herself completely to someone else.

I wanna see the video

Reactions: Paul&Anna

To ask and let your wife give herself all she has to a stranger--Nothing more powerful than watching the joy and ultimate conclusion----he lives inside her body