Wife enjoys gangbang

After many years we have decided to go back into the life style! 1 Month later we have been 4 times to a swingers club where she got fucked by average 8 guys per time.

We have a small vacation this week and the next weekend and for both she's asked me to find another sex club.

Guys, do you have a wife that enjoys being banged by multiple guys often?
Hotwife's do you enjoy multiple guys/gangbangs?

Someone told me that this is addictive, would that be your experience?

After many years we have decided to go back into the life style! 1 Month later we have been 4 times to a swingers club where she got fucked by average 8 guys per time.

We have a small vacation this week and the next weekend and for both she's asked me to find another sex club.

Agree entirely

i would never knock a single big cock, but to be honest i enjoy several at a time lots more...a bit more tiring..but way more fun. last night my boss had me entertain him and 2 potential clients all night, just got word 1 will sign. cindi

i would never knock a single big cock, but to be honest i enjoy several at a time lots more...a bit more tiring..but way more fun. last night my boss had me entertain him and 2 potential clients all night, just got word 1 will sign. cindi
Cindi you seem quite talented. What are some of your best skills.

Reactions: bare_bi
Yes, addictive. Once she was shared it was game on. Being made airtight is her favorite with small, 12 max, parties but she has done dozens of men many times,

Attachments

• a airtight 4326.JPG
    a airtight 4326.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 620
  • a cens s 2 cocks side 4243.JPG
    a cens s 2 cocks side 4243.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Crystal DC GB inet censored1 (96).JPG
    Crystal DC GB inet censored1 (96).JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 614
  • aaIMG_3831i.JPG
    aaIMG_3831i.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 657
  • Crystal-Masturbation-Club-Meeting.jpg
    Crystal-Masturbation-Club-Meeting.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 653
Wow. There is nothing sexier than seeing the lady you love being pleasured by several men who use her body as a cum dump. What a beautiful slimy mess they made of her. I wonder if you got to suck cock that memorable evening?

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi
Wow. There is nothing sexier than seeing the lady you love being pleasured by several men who use her body as a cum dump. What a beautiful slimy mess they made of her. I wonder if you got to suck cock that memorable evening?
Yes, one or a group, any situation that brings the certain smile she flashes signaling she is going to be sexually satisfied for another day or two is pure joy for me.

a organizer s 2 cocks full view smile 4244.jpg

She loves the way two big cocks filling her will make her orgasm every time one is pulled out and reinserted. It's the same as when a really thick cock with an apple head makes her orgasm before the Stud can git the head of his cock fully inside her. He moto: "Thick in front, long in Back"

a raynal atlanta 0575.jpg
The male orgasm inside her always makes her orgasm too, then it's that blissful semen soaked gaping cervix smile.
Crystal's V Orgasm 2.jpg

Ejaculating balls deep in her colon also brings that smile. She says she can feel every spurt in her ass while the sensation in her vagina is just that it feels wet.
too much anal fun in public.jpg
She, and I, would ever consider men's semen a cum dump even when Studs don't ejaculate inside her as nature intended. We both worship men's sperm for what it is and what it signifies and appreciate those Bulls, Lovers. and strangers who can deliver it in quantity.

I'm not certain which memorable evening your referring to, there have been so many but I often get to suck cock ass to mouth at gangbangs or the man wanting to go from her ass back to her vagina has to have me suck him clean 1st or go wash his cock and go to the back of the line.

0a Boo cums in tom mouth.jpg

Last edited: