Wife enjoys gangbang

Yes, one or a group, any situation that brings the certain smile she flashes signaling she is going to be sexually satisfied for another day or two is pure joy for me.

View attachment 1082496

She loves the way two big cocks filling her will make her orgasm every time one is pulled out and reinserted. It's the same as when a really thick cock with an apple head makes her orgasm before the Stud can git the head of his cock fully inside her. He moto: "Thick in front, long in Back"

View attachment 1082499
The male orgasm inside her always makes her orgasm too, then it's that blissful semen soaked gaping cervix smile.
View attachment 1082500

Ejaculating balls deep in her colon also brings that smile. She says she can feel every spurt in her ass while the sensation in her vagina is just that it feels wet.
View attachment 1082501
She, and I, would ever consider men's semen a cum dump even when Studs don't ejaculate inside her as nature intended. We both worship men's sperm for what it is and what it signifies and appreciate those Bulls, Lovers. and strangers who can deliver it in quantity.

I'm not certain which memorable evening your referring to, there have been so many but I often get to suck cock ass to mouth at gangbangs or the man wanting to go from her ass back to her vagina has to have me suck him clean 1st or go wash his cock and go to the back of the line.

View attachment 1082511
What a sexy photo of you sucking that BBC while your wife or friend watches. I am envious

Yes, addictive. Once she was shared it was game on. Being made airtight is her favorite with small, 12 max, parties but she has done dozens of men many times,

Yes, addictive. Once she was shared it was game on. Being made airtight is her favorite with small, 12 max, parties but she has done dozens of men many times,
Being gangbanged is my wife's favorite activity. Airtight is her favorite but really any combination is fine with her. She's done large groups and smaller gatherings over the years. Insemination is vital to her enjoyment of group activity. When she gets too messy I clean her up and back she goes.

After many years we have decided to go back into the life style! 1 Month later we have been 4 times to a swingers club where she got fucked by average 8 guys per time.

We have a small vacation this week and the next weekend and for both she's asked me to find another sex club.

Guys, do you have a wife that enjoys being banged by multiple guys often?
Hotwife's do you enjoy multiple guys/gangbangs?

Someone told me that this is addictive, would that be your experience?
My Wife is a natural born cocksucker. Early in our marriage, when she'd blow me, she'd continue sucking me until long after I'd finished and gone flaccid. One night, after me cumming and with her still vacuuming my dick I told her she needed more than one cock to suck and in subsequent discussions she not only agreed, but also had someone in mind, a black guy we knew. I arranged for her to blow he and I and after several sessions we agreed that she needed more, so we began arranging "blowbangs" for her with mostly black guys. Over time it evolved to gangbangs, and yes she is addicted.

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi
My Wife is a natural born cocksucker. Early in our marriage, when she'd blow me, she'd continue sucking me until long after I'd finished and gone flaccid. One night, after me cumming and with her still vacuuming my dick I told her she needed more than one cock to suck and in subsequent discussions she not only agreed, but also had someone in mind, a black guy we knew. I arranged for her to blow he and I and after several sessions we agreed that she needed more, so we began arranging "blowbangs" for her with mostly black guys. Over time it evolved to gangbangs, and yes she is addicted.
love it...cindi