Wife Fucking at work

More common than most people realize,

A few years ago my wife had an awards dinner for her job and all recipients brought along their spouses.

After a cocktail reception everyone was getting ready to take their designated seats for the dinner and my wife was in front of me when a guy walked up behind her and patted her on her ass and said, “that dress is killing me, just wait until after the presentations and I take you up to my room and destroy that tight little pussy.”

My wife blushed and turned around and told him she wanted to introduce her husband, the poor guy looked like he just saw a ghost.

My wife just smiled and said, “honey, this is Bob. He is the guy who fucks me every Tuesday evening after our team outing.”

Now he was the one who was beet red with nowhere to hide. He finally reached his hand out to me and said, “well, this is unexpected and embarrassing, I guess I am the one nailing you’re wife on the side.”

Before we left the hotel that night after the event he got to take her up to a room and she went home with a smile,
I've been in a similar situation a few times. What slays me is the other guy is always the one who turns pale/afraid. Then they're totally confused when I'm so nice to them. It's pretty funny.

From a little different perspective...in the past year I've had a co-workers wife that always works with me constantly flirting and then finally letting me get my fingers wet while she sucked me off a couple times on the clock. At first, was innocent enough since we get along really well. Then the innuendos started to become more personal and suggestive, giving each other little peeks by our stance, motions, glances the like.

Then one day she kept saying how wet she was looking at the clearly visible imprint of my fat cock. (I go commando incidentally lol). At point she let me watch her taste her fingers and eventually I got a sample after incessantly begging. Wasn't long before we were touching each other every chance we could by sneaking off to back room or behind business. I couldn't get enough of her thick juicy ass and soaking pussy while she likewise had her hand furiously jacking me to completion before long taking it into her hungry mouth. I was so aroused watching her swallow me as I pulled on her blonde hair and fucked her throat til she was gasping and mascara running down her cheeks.

Last week, I finally had enough time to bury my fingers and tongue in her dripping pussy on our break at a nearby park. Still can't believe I'm getting to taste this sexy housewife. Sure it's only a matter of time before we find a way to get my aching dick deep inside her til I'm flooding her with my thick creampie.
You must love your job too! What a work morale booster.

My wife's boy friend is a coworker. They started dating several years ago and even go on trips together.
My wife goes on trips with her man too. I of course, have to stay home and complete a list of chores she gives me. I get severely punished if my work assignments are not completed when they get back home. Last summer they went on a cruise for 2 weeks and I had to repaint the inside of the house and steam clean the carpeting and wax all floors. I had to wash the windows and put up new curtians and a host of other cleaning chores. She sent me lots of pictures of them dancing and dining in all these romantic places and pics of them fucking on the tropical beaches and elseware. She sent messages with the pics saying things like: "I bet you wish you were here" and " If you were a "real" man this could be you, too bad I took the the key to your chastity cage with me! LOL" She would ask me if I was having fun doing my work assignments and reminded me of the consequences if I failed to complete them.

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
You should invite him to come over and fuck her. Bring his wife and you both can watch as the spouse party takes place. If the chance presents itself, take his wife to another room and give her a reason to come over more often.

My wife was fucking her boss and his nephew in his office, her boss liked fucking her ass. She loved fucking but he just bent her over and fucked her ass, she said she cried but he didn’t stop he would have her come in take off her clothes and sit on his dick. After a while they had others there to fuck her to. She liked the nephew dick she said it was real thick. They had a black guy who became her boyfriend, and he wanted to share her with his friends. This went on for several months until she quit for another job.
Sounds like construction. Lots of things happen in those MobilMini offices. lol

My wife was fucking her boss and his nephew in his office, her boss liked fucking her ass. She loved fucking but he just bent her over and fucked her ass, she said she cried but he didn’t stop he would have her come in take off her clothes and sit on his dick. After a while they had others there to fuck her to. She liked the nephew dick she said it was real thick. They had a black guy who became her boyfriend, and he wanted to share her with his friends. This went on for several months until she quit for another job.
Did she get a separation bonus when she quit ?

Reactions: Rem503
She was a key asset to the company. She will be missed.

These have been good stories about the wife being serviced by their boss or coworker. Let’s keep this going.
My wife’s supervisor had her start wearing dresses and skirts with no panties so she could give him easier access to her pussy. He would lean her open his desk or have her sit on the edge to screw her. They screwed daily for several years.

These have been good stories about the wife being serviced by their boss or coworker. Let’s keep this going.
My wife’s supervisor had her start wearing dresses and skirts with no panties so she could give him easier access to her pussy. He would lean her open his desk or have her sit on the edge to screw her. They screwed daily for several years.
I love hearing your wifes boss was fucking her daily. She is a good worker.

My wife's boy friend is a coworker. They started dating several years ago and even go on trips together.
My wife and her man do that too. She makes stay home doing housework assignments and sends me pics of the two of them enjoying themselves to tease me. This is how we spend our vacation time, them out having fun at resorts and me at home doing her bidding.

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?
Very similar situation except his wife was unaware. My wife turned a platonic work friendship to a FWB when we first decided to play. They'd meet 2-3 times a week at lunch or after work. My wife's sex drive went off the charts and fell in love. She assured me that her love was just multiplied, had no desire to leave me and loved our sex life. They were together for 5 years but sadly their relationship ended when we moved out of state.

Very similar situation except his wife was unaware. My wife turned a platonic work friendship to a FWB when we first decided to play. They'd meet 2-3 times a week at lunch or after work. My wife's sex drive went off the charts and fell in love. She assured me that her love was just multiplied, had no desire to leave me and loved our sex life. They were together for 5 years but sadly their relationship ended when we moved out of state.
So was their relationship more than physical? My wife has a long term boyfriend and they actually are romantic about it. They go on trips to nice resorts and dance and dine under the moonlit night, things like that. They always do something special for Valentines day. Since you moved to another state have you tried this again?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku