Wife Fucking Without You

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.

Attachments

• IMG_9618 (2).JPG
    IMG_9618 (2).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,841
  • d216fd19-7e27-42a9-9f1f-aac1ada92a29 (2) - Copie.jpg
    d216fd19-7e27-42a9-9f1f-aac1ada92a29 (2) - Copie.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,779
  • G&P 04.jpg
    G&P 04.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,746
Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
Wow

Reactions: Mentor de Lyon
Very hot pics. Love the ones her kissing the bull.

It’s so hot when your wife is a slut for another man.

Many wives do sleepovers with the bull?

When my husband is not at home or is away from the city for a few days with business, I receive other men in our house, sometimes they stay overnight, sometimes I stay to them. I don't send him pictures or videos, I let his imagination to run wild, he knows what I'm doing anyway and when he comes home I tell him everything and fucks me like a desperate man. When he is at home he also actively participates in threesome and if they are several men at the same time just watch how I'm fucked then he licks me to clean and fuck me.
That’s wonderful

I play both alone and with hubby present and James says he loves both.,
I suppose the pleasure of watching me getting fucked is obvious. But he also finds me playing alone very exciting too - not knowing what I'm doing or who. And having to wait to find out. Of course there are also the times he has no idea I'm getting fucked until I choose to tell him x

My wife has better sex with her lover if I'm not there. She worries about making sure my needs are met when I'm in bed with them so once things get started I slip away and spend the night in another bedroom. Seeing them emerge from our bedroom (sometimes in various stages of nudity) holding hands and obviously having fun is a huge turn on for me.