Wife Fucking Without You

Definitely takes trust for Mrs to meet one on one. I prefer a mix. Husband there most of the time but him accepting he won’t always be included. HOWEVER, I would never want her to hide out alone encounters from him. In fact, she loves telling him that he is eating my cum out of her just filled pussy often.
He will appreciate the cum.

My wife cheated on me with a man who was a Bull and fucked her a few times in front of me. After I thought things stopped she tells me some time later that she kept in private contact with him and he was coming over to fuck her whenever I was out of town. He even stopped using condoms and she could have got pregnant, but luckily she didn't.

My wife cheated on me with a man who was a Bull and fucked her a few times in front of me. After I thought things stopped she tells me some time later that she kept in private contact with him and he was coming over to fuck her whenever I was out of town. He even stopped using condoms and she could have got pregnant, but luckily she didn't.
She could have got pregnant, but luckily she didn’t? Lucky for whom?
I’m sure she thought about that possibility. Probably had a talk with him about the risk. Then also probably obediently laid herself back, spread her legs, looked him in his eyes as she encouraged his cock to unload deep within her pussy.

I’m sure she thought about that possibility. Probably had a talk with him about the risk. Then also probably obediently laid herself back, spread her legs, looked him in his eyes as she encouraged his cock to unload deep within her pussy.
Well said!

Yes you are right it was lucky for me, but it was what she wanted and I know she thought a lot about that possibility. I am pretty sure she was taking pregnancy tests behind my back, I can only imagine what was going through her mind as she was checking the results.

You're probably also right about what it was like for her with him in our bed while I was out of town, which I'll never know it was their private affair. It must have been incredible for her to be seeded by him deep in her womb, and I am guessing for him to lay in my own spot in our bed after he conquered my wife. I bet he felt like a real man more than I ever could.

Last edited:
Yes you are right it was lucky for me, but it was what she wanted and I know she thought a lot about that possibility. I am pretty sure she was taking pregnancy tests behind my back, I can only imagine what was going through her mind as she was checking the results.

You're probably also right about what it was like for her with him in our bed while I was out of town, which I'll never know it was their private affair. It must have been incredible for her to be seeded by him deep in her womb, and I am guessing for him to lay in my own spot in our bed after he conquered my wife. I bet he felt like a real man more than I ever could.
I have got to correct you.
1- It’s not your bed. It’s hers and it’s her lovers. She just allows you to lay next to her from time to time.
2- She wasn’t conquered. She submitted herself eagerly, obediently and without hesitation.
3-He took what belonged to him in the moment. He didn’t give you a second thought as he attempted to grow his seed inside her.

Fascinating conversation and very impressive array of intelligent comments. I think I've finally found a forum with more real people than fakes. I've been in cuck marriages and I've had many lovers and been in swinging in some way for over 40 years. I've felt every emotion. My girlfriend and I have played with others and she has been with men alone. I much prefer to be there but hearing her sex talk when we fuck about her other lovers definitely is a major arousal trigger for me. We are working towards her and me meeting anyone we choose and sharing or not but that's an elusive goal. Thanks for the comments and the intelligent discussion.

Reactions: robandkate
You're so right. Its refreshing & illuminating to discuss things on this site.

Oh yes, my GF luvs to tease, taunt & please me when she returns from a "Hot-Date". It adds a fantastic dimention to our play.
She's come home with messy panties, cum on her breasts, cum breath and a used/filled condom!
She also enjoys having me help her get ready & dress for dates.
Her newest date has very large cock which she cannot take fully in her mouth. Her answer to that is "next time I'll have to fuck him. With plenty of lube " that should be interesting to hear about.

Yes. Sex is very much mental/emotional. And she knows that! Especially if you're both secure & well suited for it. Enjoy!

I have got to correct you.
1- It’s not your bed. It’s hers and it’s her lovers. She just allows you to lay next to her from time to time.
2- She wasn’t conquered. She submitted herself eagerly, obediently and without hesitation.
3-He took what belonged to him in the moment. He didn’t give you a second thought as he attempted to grow his seed inside her.
You are right Sir thank you for schooling me. He obviously has more to offer her as a man and I respect her choice for him to take my place in bed. If he stayed over while I was there like me and my wife have talked about since, I would gladly get out of the way for him to stay with her in bed, and sleep elsewhere according to his rule. He has no reason to care if I know about her cheating or consent to her having his baby, it's her choice who that man is.

My wife chose the better man and I would raise their baby if he succeeded in getting her pregnant. I respect my wife's urges and need as a woman. You understand that from the perspective of a Bull and I thank you Sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xiahh
You are right Sir thank you for schooling me. He obviously has more to offer her as a man and I respect her choice for him to take my place in bed. If he stayed over while I was there like me and my wife have talked about since, I would gladly get out of the way for him to stay with her in bed, and sleep elsewhere according to his rule. He has no reason to care if I know about her cheating or consent to her having his baby, it's her choice who that man is.

My wife chose the better man and I would raise their baby if he succeeded in getting her pregnant. I respect my wife's urges and need as a woman. You understand that from the perspective of a Bull and I thank you Sir.
I would set that tone with her as well. In fact, I would remind her that my intention is to knock her up. With every thrust forcing her eyes to roll to the back of her head she would know there’s no saying no.

I would set that tone with her as well. In fact, I would remind her that my intention is to knock her up. With every thrust forcing her eyes to roll to the back of her head she would know there’s no saying no.
I understand Sir, my wife makes the decision of who is in control, and if she were to submit to you I respect you as the dominant male.