Wife Fucking Without You

My wife has always met with her man without me. I originally thought that I would want to watch, but pretty much immediately knew that it’d be way too intense after talking to her about her first date.

Maybe it’s something I’d want to explore down the road but not really important to me at the moment

Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
That is amazing! And does sound very lovely, with me though, I personally would love to hear of my wife’s activities with her bull/boyfriend during the reclaim. I think that’s so hot.

Wife typically fucks without me there. Her or the guy fucking her will send me "updates" throughout the night, which include texts and video clips/pics via messaging. I jerk off multiple times throughout the night and then when she gets home (sometimes it's the next day) I'll fuck her while she tells me the details.

Letting my partner fuck while I wasn't there started with me back when I was just dating my exwife, sure we had played around with stuff such as exhibitionism, fucking in cars while others watched etc. The first full on fuck session was with a couple we met on a plane. She fancied the husband and I wanted the wife. The ladies were drunk on wine and Bacardi by the time we got to the hotel so he helped me to get Jen into our room and then I helped him as we were only a few rooms apart. As I put Jen to bed he helped me undress her so he got to see everything and then I helped him with his wife. She had panties on so I didn't get to see her pussy at that time. We got together next day and as the women were sunbathing together me and Mark started chatting. He said he would love to fuck a sexy woman such as my Jen and I said the same about his wife. We both had speedo's on so it was not hard to see what we both thought of the idea. I told Jen and she said she was up for it if I was so I asked Mark later if he wanted to go to our room to see Jen, he was more than eager to do so and also his wife had remarked on my cock through my speedos. So we swapped rooms for the night. It was a truly memorable night (I just wish I could remember Marks wife's name). She was very good at giving head and I cum many times in and on her. Jen too had been cum on and in her manytimes so by morning we were all truly snagged out. We went on a few nudist beaches together and before the end of the holiday we had a couple of 4somes together, the last one was with the 2 woman putting on a real F on F together.
After the holiday Jen turned to parties and fucking my friends, but making sure it was kept a secret from me (even though I knew about them all)

Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
nice photos

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
I always dreamed she would one day allow me to watch them together as I loved seeing her enjoy herself but the closest I got was in a zoom call. But I did enjoy hearing her tell me about her dates especially while I was eating her used pussy.

I did watch her enjoy drinks and dance with her boyfriend at numerous occasions and I did get to sit outside and listen to them while on vacation a few times but never actually be in the same room.

Reactions: Jon Day
I always dreamed she would one day allow me to watch them together as I loved seeing her enjoy herself but the closest I got was in a zoom call. But I did enjoy hearing her tell me about her dates especially while I was eating her used pussy.

I did watch her enjoy drinks and dance with her boyfriend at numerous occasions and I did get to sit outside and listen to them while on vacation a few times but never actually be in the same room.
Sometimes it hotter to listen in on them we have done this mostly with men who couldn't perform well in front of me.

My wife fucks guys on her own as well as with me present. Some guys will visit while I am at work or they will stay over if I am away with work. One of my favourite things to do is get one of her lovers to book a hotel room. I drive her to the hotel wearing a coat with only stockings and high heels on beneath. We go up to the room enter I remove the coat and hand her over. I then leave and return the following morning with a bag of clothes she had packed. On the drive home she gives me all the naughty details.

There are times I am home when my wife is fucking her BF but I'm never allowed to watch. Many times she's out with him and they go to his place to fuck and they go away on weekends and every year they go away for a week or two alone. I know my wife prefers to be alone with her BF but she has no problem fucking him if I'm in the house.

There are times I am home when my wife is fucking her BF but I'm never allowed to watch. Many times she's out with him and they go to his place to fuck and they go away on weekends and every year they go away for a week or two alone. I know my wife prefers to be alone with her BF but she has no problem fucking him if I'm in the house.
Do you a least get to listen to them through the door?