Wife had fun with me and her cousin before we married

Rick2

Hi I met my wife to be at school ,she used to hang about with her cousin and me alot just doing silly teen things ,as you do,, she looked good in her mini skirts ,good legs nice little figer developing we had started to sort of pet together like taking turns kissing, as the summer went on the kissing got more intense, us guys were hiding Hard-Ons, ,we were out sitting us guys sitting oppersite her her knees were bent up we could both see her nickers right up her slity her cousin said how good she looked ,and It was aturn on for us guys ,and could she open her a legs abit , she laughed and said like this and parted them a bit more ,we then layed there with her in the middle of us taking turns kissing, her cousin was a year older then me and sandy, he then started rubbing his hand on her thighs up to her nickers, while we still kissing we both lifted her t-shirt to reveal her small boobs in a bra, we were like hungry dogs rubbing and playing with them she just lay there heavy breathing, it was then she stated moaning more l looked to see her cousin was fingering her ,her legs was wide her nickers to one side, she said it felt really nice, I put my hand down there to fill my first wet pussy, we got her to put her hand on our hard cocks over our bottoms , boy iwas finding it hard not to cum, then her cousin rolled on top of her , opening his trousers she was saying no but really breathing heavy, she then jumped abit said oh no he was in her pumping in and out, he gave a grunt smiled and shot his seed in her, he moved of and said your turn so Igor between her legs with my cock out and pushed it in it was very wet, I came very quickly, we all just lay there not saying alot, but she said oh my god have I just done that , I don't want a baby , we must have been lucky as she came on a few days later, but we spent the next year having it together the 3of us she went on the pill

Reactions: sonnetsg