Wife here. Looking for some help on a present.

I know maybe she change her mind .but what your problem.
Yes. Mate
She's going to jump on a plane to India. Meet up with a stranger and fuck him.
Despite saying that she doesn't want to sleep with anybody else.

My problem is you. You clearly don't respect the lifestyle or women. You see women as sluts and objects.
Drives me mad. Grow up

Yes. Mate
She's going to jump on a plane to India. Meet up with a stranger and fuck him.
Despite saying that she doesn't want to sleep with anybody else.

My problem is you. You clearly don't respect the lifestyle or women. You see women as sluts and objects.
Drives me mad. Grow up
I respect all woman and respect her feeling .I don't think her as a slut .I know everybody's have different feeling .but I think you a mad about her so told me

I wanted someone from Birmingham in England but no takers. I still have a few weeks so maybe there will be a taker. It'd have to be something special though. I got hounded by some guys on the chats on here so went off it a bit. I am appreciative of the suggestions so far and if worst comes to worst I will put him in his cage and a pair of my underwear. we will have a meal in town and then head to a bar/club and I'll find another guy and dance with them.
lots of great suggestions here. i wonder if she has made a decision on what to do.

she has been gone from here for a week.

I wanted someone from Birmingham in England but no takers. I still have a few weeks so maybe there will be a taker. It'd have to be something special though. I got hounded by some guys on the chats on here so went off it a bit. I am appreciative of the suggestions so far and if worst comes to worst I will put him in his cage and a pair of my underwear. we will have a meal in town and then head to a bar/club and I'll find another guy and dance with them.
Sounds like fun.
He will love that.
Don't let the DMs put you off. They're usually sent by idiots who don't understand women let alone have the ability to do anything else.

Reactions: toolman2c
What a wonderful wife to encourage his fantasy for him.

Whilst you’re being chatted up by a stranger and he looks on then send him a text to say how horny it’s making you feel or that it’s making you wet. I know that sounds a bit crude but it’ll drive him wild.

We use a lube called liquid silk, available on Amazon etc. It’s very cum like in appearance and texture. I’m sure he’ll love it if you use that.

Here you go
If you have a male friend you can toss some of this on your face and take a picture of yourself covered in the fake cum with your friend's cock next to your face. You don't even have to touch the cock just let him place it near your face so it looks like it's his cum.

Reactions: Snowy31
Get onto Fetlife or a similar site and look for a married couple, discuss your predicament with them. Leave him tied up outside room or in the bathroom.

Double date and he can be the only one caged up. Leave him tied up outside room or in the bathroom after dinner, with a eyemask. U dont have to play if you dont want.... U just have to watch or be present use a dildo while u watch them. When the guy comes or the girl squirts or both. Smear some on him let him know ure done for the evening.

Let him clean up the cock or a pussy. Then remove the mask upon leaving.

Another idea perhaps, what if you could get a man to cum into a condom and give it to you? Take it home and use that. Could even put it into yourself and cut the knot as you sit on his face and let if flow out for him. Unfortunately I’m not near Birmingham so can’t help but would have been willing to be the donor. Hopefully there’s someone else who understands your situation and can provide the goods if you wanted to do that.

If you have a male friend you can toss some of this on your face and take a picture of yourself covered in the fake cum with your friend's cock next to your face. You don't even have to touch the cock just let him place it near your face so it looks like it's his cum.
Now what if that tempts me 😜 joking

Get dressed up pretty sexy . PUT the cage on him.
When you.get ready to.leave make sure he sees you. Putting condoms in your purse make sure he sees how many. Go.out by yourself od friends use fake cum.or make ykurself cum . When you get home take your wet panties out maje sure he sees them.. sit on his face. The next morning tell.him.that you only have one condom.left in your purse tell.hum.yiy need to.put somemore in your purse for the next time. THAT.way.you have a good way to start driving

For everyone who has followed my post/supported me. We are like 10 days away and I'm still open to suggestions! Also anyone near Birmingham UK able to help with teasing him would be brilliant. Thanks x
My husband has asked me to humiliate him for his birthday next month for a full day. Just to play out as close to his fantasy as possible. He has a full cuckold fantasy, he wants to watch, clean, be forced to suck etc. I, however, am not willing to do all of that it's just not my game. But I would like to give him a birthday to remember. The closest I've gone previously is just saying I would fuck someone because I want a bigger dick etc while he pleases himself or I please him. I want to do more than I've done before but just can't see myself with another man. Not right now anyway I guess. Thanks in advance

For everyone who has followed my post/supported me. We are like 10 days away and I'm still open to suggestions! Also anyone near Birmingham UK able to help with teasing him would be brilliant. Thanks x
I mean this genuinely.
Be very careful asking for men to meet on forum like thos one.

While many would be genuine many others, not so much.

Your best bet is to flirt openly with someone you meet in a bar.

Reactions: jaandaj
Hi I’m from birmingham south

Have you thought about dogging ? You could always have another man join you give him a bj while he watches and you play with yourself. Once finished you could kiss him with the cum to give him the satisfsction or wank the guy onto your top and make your fella clean it off. A little soft play to start it. But to give him what him a birthday present

Reactions: dickhurtz
Get him a french maid outfit and a cock cage. Have him cook, clean and do all the other chores for you, on his birthday. Get a nice long dildo with a suction cup. Wear only your sexy underwear and have him wait on you hand and foot for his birthday. Occasionally fondle, lick suck or even get yourself off with the dildo. Make him wash you head to tow in the shower, while you fondle the dildo stuck to the tiles. Let him see you handle a big toy and serve you as you see fit, while there's nothing he can do about it.