Wife here. Looking for some help on a present.

Snowy31

Female
My husband has asked me to humiliate him for his birthday next month for a full day. Just to play out as close to his fantasy as possible. He has a full cuckold fantasy, he wants to watch, clean, be forced to suck etc. I, however, am not willing to do all of that it's just not my game. But I would like to give him a birthday to remember. The closest I've gone previously is just saying I would fuck someone because I want a bigger dick etc while he pleases himself or I please him. I want to do more than I've done before but just can't see myself with another man. Not right now anyway I guess. Thanks in advance x

Cane his arse so that there are easily recognisable marks and then make him use some communal showers. And don't let him have a towel so he can't cover up and has to dry off naturally. :devilish:

Reactions: Snowy31
You could sit in his face when you get home. His imagination will probably make him think he tastes cum. Lol

As you know the mind is an incredible thing.

You can tease him with it too to build up suspense and drive him crazy. Then sit away!
Good and true. I could do all of this as well as the early suggestion of the stripper as well.

My husband has asked me to humiliate him for his birthday next month for a full day. Just to play out as close to his fantasy as possible. He has a full cuckold fantasy, he wants to watch, clean, be forced to suck etc. I, however, am not willing to do all of that it's just not my game. But I would like to give him a birthday to remember. The closest I've gone previously is just saying I would fuck someone because I want a bigger dick etc while he pleases himself or I please him. I want to do more than I've done before but just can't see myself with another man. Not right now anyway I guess. Thanks in advance x
I always liked the idea of making it just about impossible for a guy to cum. Put numbing cream on his cock head then 2 or 3 rubbers on his cock The offer him your pussy but only give him a few minutes to cum. Rinse n repeat.😁

If you want to make it believable that you've fucked another man, use a latex condom and leave it in your pussy for a little bit. When he goes down on you the smell of the latex will be very noticible and you can tell him that the guy wore a condom. If it's a flavored condom even better, the minty, latex smell will keep him guessing.
You won't be giving him the cream-pie he craves, but you will have his mind working overtime.

If you want to make it believable that you've fucked another man, use a latex condom and leave it in your pussy for a little bit. When he goes down on you the smell of the latex will be very noticible and you can tell him that the guy wore a condom. If it's a flavored condom even better, the minty, latex smell will keep him guessing.
You won't be giving him the cream-pie he craves, but you will have his mind working overtime.
Good idea

My ex gf would humiliate me as so before we cuckold for real. You could get an ejaculating dildo and use with a strap on . Make him dress as a sissy maid and fuck him hard in front of the mirror with the strapon. Verbally humiliate him as he sucks your cock in front of the mirror . Cum in his face with fake cum and make him thank you for making him in to a pussy slut.

If you allow him to cum, then it should be on your toes or heels, so he can clean it whilst on his knees. Alternatively, edge him and ruin his climax. To intensify the effect, keep in chastity for a week.

If you want to go further, share the video with your best friend or his best friend and let him know they know everything. (You don't have to really , you can say it for effect)

Honestly.
The best thing you could.do is flirt with someone.
Ideally in person. It will drive him wild. However, even flirting via text with a friend would do it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
This was the sort of thing I had thought of originally. I wish there was a way of getting him home and sitting on his face and him being able to taste cum! I think flirting with someone in front of him would send him wild.
Fuck me that's horny. Where in UK you from? Drop me a message ,😈🔥

You can plan for any country for looking this types of Fun. Or you can visit in India and plan for humiliate him at his birthday. I m professional Gigolo Playboy For Ladies And Couples. You can try my service for him and for you.i will Treate you like a queen and respect all your feelings..
Bloody hell.
She's literally said she doesn't want to sleep with anybody else

What do you think she's going to do? Jump on a plane to Indoa and fuck you?