Wife home from night out

Nix87

I'm new to this lifestyle and fetish. It was only after my experience below that I started to research and came across this great website and community

My wife's friend is recently single so they have been spending a lot of time together and nights out.

A few weeks ago my wife came home really late after what I suspect they had been night clubbing. When she got home we made out and I noticed she was really wet when I felt her panties under her dress. I took the signal and we took things further.

I always go down on her before sex. I love oral sex, especially giving. Although unlike her she was a hesitant for me to go down on her which I thought was odd because she always loves it.

After kissing her thighs though she could not resist to open up. Once I started going down I could tell she was incredibly aroused, more excited than normal at the start.

She was so wet, way more than normal. It just felt so different than normal. There was a strong smell I was not used to and she tasted very different. As I licked her and swallowed more of her juices I started to get a tingling on my tongue which stayed for hours.

We had a really good time and I really enjoyed the taste of her that night.

A few days later I started to do some research online and I'm wondering if she might of cheated on me that night and when I went down on her I was actually eating another mans cum from her.

I have mixed emotions about it all. A big part of me gets really turned on by the possibilities however.

What do you guys think? Does it sound like it was the cum from another man?

For those with experience. What does it taste like when you go down on your wife's after a man has cum inside them?

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
If you don't mind that she is banging him and you get turned on then go for it. I have experienced the same thing with my ex gf. She would come home and when I would go down on her I could smell it.. One night I asked her and she admitted she was fucking a guy. She eventually had a stable of 4 other guys. She tried to fuck them all on kind of a biweekly rotation she was my horny little cum bucket

For those with experience. What does it taste like when you go down on your wife's after a man has cum inside them?
Probably.

Every man states different and some have no taste at all. I guess the question is how did she taste as compared to the last time you went down on her.

Other signals. Were her labia swollen, was she agape, was she sensitive, was the 'extra' fluid on her or in her, how did the rest of her smell (men always leave a body odor).

The real question is. Would you be happy or unhappy if she did fuck another guy?

Jacklyn always makes the other guy wear a condom. If she did cheat and make the guy use a condom, then the tingling on your tongue was probably from the spermicide in the condom. You didn’t really describe a difference in appearance, but a condom would leave a taste and smell behind in most cases

Condoms are almost always lubricated, most with a spermicidal lube that has a slightly bitter taste. If your wife had protected sex, the unusual taste, and tongue-tingling sensation could’ve been from the lube.

Bareback sex is usually different - tasting your own cum will give you some sense of what a fresh load is like, leaving some in a shot glass for a later taste will give you a sense of what a cum load evolves into over a period of a few hours. The texture, smell, and taste changes.

Either way, close examination of your wife’s pussy would likely provide some clue if she’d been fucked - a slight gape, the color of her flesh, sometimes bruising or even slight bleeding if her partner’s cock was really big are clues.

I had an affair partner that introduced me to cream-pie eating. First, it was my own - after fucking, she would face-sit me, and force feed me my own cum from her freshly fucked pussy. Later, she would come back to the apartment after ‘girls night out’ freshly fucked, but on the sly - we’d fuck, followed by a face-sitting session, where I got the mix of my cum and whoever she’d fucked earlier in the evening. I always knew - the taste of her cum-loaded pussy was always different after she’d had a strange cock inside her.

Later in life, my wife became an aficionado of queening / face-sitting, and feeding me my own cum, or a lover’s cum - same basic experience - her juicy cunt always tastes different after a good fucking by strange cock, and there are tell-tale signs.

A reference photo is included here for study. KK’s pussy is dilated, after being plowed by a particularly long, thick cock, and remained open from the time she got fucked until I shot this photo of her thoroughly used, creamy cunt.

308479 -

I'm new to this lifestyle and fetish. It was only after my experience below that I started to research and came across this great website and community

My wife's friend is recently single so they have been spending a lot of time together and nights out.

A few weeks ago my wife came home really late after what I suspect they had been night clubbing. When she got home we made out and I noticed she was really wet when I felt her panties under her dress. I took the signal and we took things further.

I always go down on her before sex. I love oral sex, especially giving. Although unlike her she was a hesitant for me to go down on her which I thought was odd because she always loves it.

After kissing her thighs though she could not resist to open up. Once I started going down I could tell she was incredibly aroused, more excited than normal at the start.

She was so wet, way more than normal. It just felt so different than normal. There was a strong smell I was not used to and she tasted very different. As I licked her and swallowed more of her juices I started to get a tingling on my tongue which stayed for hours.

We had a really good time and I really enjoyed the taste of her that night.

A few days later I started to do some research online and I'm wondering if she might of cheated on me that night and when I went down on her I was actually eating another mans cum from her.

I have mixed emotions about it all. A big part of me gets really turned on by the possibilities however.

[/QUOTE unless it is immediately after she’s been fucked , it has a certain stringy texture, and a little sticky , and you can definitely recognize cum smell after you’ve got a little experience.