Wife is on girls holiday l, how do i ask her Flirt with guys or possible more

Jb5182

Couple
Wife is on girls holiday l, how do i ask her Flirt with guys or possible more? She knows I want to share her but said she would never do it locally, so now is and ideal opportunity. I have been dropping tons of hints but not yet said directly for fear of making her think I’m weird. Yes she has said she would be up for it but I’m not 100% sure she meant it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wife is on girls holiday l, how do i ask her Flirt with guys or possible more? She knows I want to share her but said she would never do it locally, so now is and ideal opportunity. I have been dropping tons of hints but not yet said directly for fear of making her think I’m weird. Yes she has said she would be up for it but I’m not 100% sure she meant it.
Just come right out and tell her she can mess around as long as she tells you all about it and sends occasional text updates as it's happening.

find your balls and give the order. if she believes in marriage she will obey.

Reactions: Inquisitivecoup
I reckon you're more than halfway there. It's those vibes or feelings your wife gives off that I think are crucial factors in suggesting that she would be up for it.

Reactions: toolman2c