Wife is Starting a Hotwife Challenge

We would love to hear more about how your adventure with the 100 challenges went for you both. We never saw the site you mention but just checked it out ourselves. We did a hotwife boot camp several years ago and it was super hot. All we can say is it was not for the timid.

We also downloaded a digital hotwife challenge list that randomly assigned a new challenge each week. She did not complete all the challenges but she did many of them.

The best was one day when I invited a friend over who my wife thought was cute. Before he arrived I moved my car so that it appeared I had left my wife home alone. When he got to our house, my wife went to the door in only a thong, acting like she thought it was me and had forgotten my keys. She acted like she was embarrassed but she made no move to go and put any clothes on. My friend was unnerved but he definitely was enjoying the view. He asked if I was home and she told him I had to run out at the last moment but should be back later that afternoon. She invited him inside and offered him a drink. I knew my friend always fantasized about my wife so he was in heaven.

My wife sat directly beside my friend on the couch and I was dying watching. She flirted and her nipples were hard as rocks. My wife was the first to make a move, she reached over and put her hand on my friend's crotch and remarked that she thought it looked like he had a can of corn in his pants. I heard my wife say, "Oh wow! That feels really big, can I see it?"

My wife ended up fucking my friend on the couch that afternoon and to this day he has not ever said anything about it.

We would love to hear more about how your adventure with the 100 challenges went for you both. We never saw the site you mention but just checked it out ourselves. We did a hotwife boot camp several years ago and it was super hot. All we can say is it was not for the timid.

We also downloaded a digital hotwife challenge list that randomly assigned a new challenge each week. She did not complete all the challenges but she did many of them.

The best was one day when I invited a friend over who my wife thought was cute. Before he arrived I moved my car so that it appeared I had left my wife home alone. When he got to our house, my wife went to the door in only a thong, acting like she thought it was me and had forgotten my keys. She acted like she was embarrassed but she made no move to go and put any clothes on. My friend was unnerved but he definitely was enjoying the view. He asked if I was home and she told him I had to run out at the last moment but should be back later that afternoon. She invited him inside and offered him a drink. I knew my friend always fantasized about my wife so he was in heaven.

My wife sat directly beside my friend on the couch and I was dying watching. She flirted and her nipples were hard as rocks. My wife was the first to make a move, she reached over and put her hand on my friend's crotch and remarked that she thought it looked like he had a can of corn in his pants. I heard my wife say, "Oh wow! That feels really big, can I see it?"

My wife ended up fucking my friend on the couch that afternoon and to this day he has not ever said anything about it.
is that the only time she had some fun?