Wife losing respect for Husband?

platov

Male
Aug 5, 2017
This is a capital question for me: after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my manliness through some of her hieractions, I am wondering if any hotwife has felt like she is losing respect for the "men" she has married. Am I the only one who is just thinking that she found that me, hers 'man', is not the right man and she felt a lil disappointed?

...my english is rudimentary: I hope you can understand what I wrote

Hi Platov, I'm new here and obviously not a wife.
But I've been a bull for quite a few cuckold couples over the last 15 years, and I'd say that,
yes, it's fairly common for the wife to not have much respect for the cuck.
And--after all, he is often in a skirt, on his knees, sucking a real man's big cock like a sissy...
or, at the very least, letting another man take his wife--
on the surface that can sound a little negative.

But, to be fair, less than 100% respect is sometimes what begins her on that path in the first place.
More positive, though, is that in most wives I've known, their love for hubby actually increases, often dramatically.
Why? She is yearning for something, and he is helping her get what she wants and to feel the way she wants to feel. :)
Some of the sweetest and most stable relationships I've ever witnessed were between cuckold couples.

Reactions: spin418
I agree to appoint. I don't dress as a sissy or suck the bulls cock but I do clean up. I feel like my wife has gained more respect for me than before. I'm there for her and I do as she ask.
If she asked me to get on my knees and suck I probably would out of love and respect for her.

Reactions: FillsYourWife
Hi FYW, thanks for your reply.

But, to be fair, less than 100% respect is sometimes what begins her on that path in the first place.

This is something I had never thought. Is it true? A low respect is connected with the begins of the style? I suppose that not many men think this. Allen Amboy says: "I feel like my wife has gained more respect for me than before". Very well. I hope he is right. But: is this true? Or it is what a men want to think?
What do the active ladies/HW in this forum think?

yes, it's fairly common for the wife to not have much respect for the cuck. (...) at the very least, letting another man take his wife--on the surface that can sound a little negative.

Can a wife have not respect (or not much respect) for her husband and love him too? Can she see him not as a real man and love him?

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Hey platov, i agree with fillsyourwife, i think at first they may not have that 100% respect, even though it varies per relationship. When my wife and i first started in the cuckold lifestyle she was very shy, did not really want to bring another man to our home, and clearly told me ow that she was married she would only have sex with me. Mind you, before our marriage my wife used to have a boyfriend who would pimp her around the neighborhood, and so she was having sex with every man around, as well as some experiences with other women. However, she now had this "respect" for our marriage, and did not want to hurt our relationship. Granted, my penis is only 4.5 inches long, and she most likely had men who were way bigger than myself, and when i told her about my desire to see her with other men she first made sure i was positive of this, and that's when we jumped into the lifestyle, so some women will also do it for the mutual pleasure it brings to the husband and wife, while there may definitely be women who do not respect their husbands, but communication, as it has been said here before, is key in this lifestyle.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
I'm not sure why anyone would doubt that a cuck can be respected by his wife. Each marriage is different and has different rules. If I ever felt disrespected it would change the dynamics of our relationship. Just understand that in this lifestyle there is a certain level of humiliation. Some more than others, but that humiliation is part of the pleasure not disrespect. I at first had no desire to taste other men's cum but she convinced me that it would be a turn on for her. Just like I convinced her that watching her fuck other men would be a turn on for me.
The respect always remained.

- My lady is married to a guy with whom she has zero sexual interest. We have established a loving, long term, committed, intimate, sexually satisfying relationship. We are a couple and love each other very much.
- It was never our intention to hurt or humiliate her spouse. We respect the decent person that he is, but we do expect him to respect the primacy of our relationship and accept his place as a cuckold.
- In my experience, the wife does not neccesarily lose respect for her cuckold.
-But when a wife takes a lover, the traditional expectation of a husband to sexual exclusivity with his wife ceases and he becomes her cuckold.
- The joyous privilege of a married man to enjoy the emotional satisfaction and intimate pleasure of sex that were once his now belong to the man the wife chose to replace him.
- There is no greater validation for a man to be desired by a woman, arouse her desire, then take her to bed where she's back and spread her legs to be laid.
- When intercourse begins, I enter her slowly. Our bodies move together as one flesh as her vagina dilates to accommodate my full size. - It is gratifying for me as a man to hold her body and feel her hips buck as she begins to orgasm. Like a song, passionate sounds of her ecstasy energize my own desire. And once I know she is satisfied, I take my own pleasure and pump thick ropes of my semen deep inside her womb.
- it is the ultimate Triumph for a man to be able to fulfill the sexual needs of a woman left unmet by her husband.
Let's face it. Nobody aspires to be a cuckold. My lady has said that doesn't love me because my penis is so much bigger than her husband's little one.
- She loves and respects me for the Man that I am. She respects her Cuckold for being the person that he is.

i think , its reality that in cuckold life style cuck male mostly loose his value because value goes to alpha male who has capable to handle the woman.

I can't speak for other people. My wife respects me more now than when we first started playing. I can tell just by the way she treats me now vs. early in our relationship. I also think I respect her more. There are a few reasons why this is true for us. 1.) For this to even get off the ground, our communication improved. 2.) For this to start, our mutual trust improved. 3.) While sex is important to both of us, it isn't the most important aspect of our relationship. It is the icing on the cake and the lifestyle gave us new flavors to enjoy. 4.) My wife is happier now with the variety but stills wants sex with me anytime she can get it. I was not replaced in any way. Her friends supplement what we have.

Please note: I am not a cuck who wants to be humiliated. She has never said I am less satisfying than her other fuck buddies. Are some bigger, stronger, longer lasting? Yes, but it is the variety that she most craves. She has told me countless times that she would stop if it caused any problems in our relationship.

In my humble opinion, the respect wasn't there to begin with if sharing with another hung partner causes the wife to lose respect for her husband

I can't speak for other people. My wife respects me more now than when we first started playing. I can tell just by the way she treats me now vs. early in our relationship. I also think I respect her more. There are a few reasons why this is true for us. 1.) For this to even get off the ground, our communication improved. 2.) For this to start, our mutual trust improved. 3.) While sex is important to both of us, it isn't the most important aspect of our relationship. It is the icing on the cake and the lifestyle gave us new flavors to enjoy. 4.) My wife is happier now with the variety but stills wants sex with me anytime she can get it. I was not replaced in any way. Her friends supplement what we have.

Please note: I am not a cuck who wants to be humiliated. She has never said I am less satisfying than her other fuck buddies. Are some bigger, stronger, longer lasting? Yes, but it is the variety that she most craves. She has told me countless times that she would stop if it caused any problems in our relationship.

In my humble opinion, the respect wasn't there to begin with if sharing with another hung partner causes the wife to lose respect for her husband
I totally agree with you. Just because I fuck other guys does not mean I respect my hubby less. We are in this together because we both enjoy it.
I don't fuck other guys because James is no good in bed. I do it because it's what I've always done and hubby gets off on that as much as I do.
I don't personally think that doing anything that causes you to lose respect for each other can be good for your relationship in the longer term. If you lose respect then surely you stop caring for your partner as much as you once did. That's just my personal take on this and I appreciate that others may think differently. At the end of the day, though, as long as what you do works for you as a couple then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks xx