Wife met guy at car wash

LIGUY

Male
So i woke up on Friday and went to work. My wife took the day off and was sleeping. She got up around 11 and got the car washed. When she was there she met a guy while on line. They talked for about 10 mins. When he was about to get in the car, he asked her to grab a cup of coffee. She accepted and followed him to a Starbucks. she texted me about what was happening. My cock instantly got rock hard. they talked for about an hour. He had a a girlfriend but she was away on a biz trip. during the chat she mentioned that she was a hotwife and that i already knew what she was doing. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he was intrigued. he brought her to his house and they ended up fucking for about 90 mins then she was send home with a load of his cum dripping down her leg. I left work early and meet her at home . Needless to say we fucked like kids and her sloppy seconds were so silky around my cock. she did not go into too much detail yet, but i will get her to tell me more. She had him text me a pic of her, it is a little blurry, but she was waiting for him to enter her.. So here it is .

Last edited:
So i woke up on Friday and went to work. My wife too the day off and was sleeping. She got up around 11 and got the car washed. When she was there she met a guy while on line. They talked for about 10 mins. When he was about to get in the car, he asked he to grab a cup of coffee. She accepted and followed him to a Starbucks. she texted me about what was happening. My cock instantly got rock hard. they talked for about an hour. HE had a a girlfriend but she was away on a biz trip. during the chat she mentioned that she was a hotwife and that i already new what she was doing. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he was intrigued. he brought her to his house and they ended up fucking for about 90 mins then she was send home with a load of his cum dripping down her leg. I left work early and met her at home . Needless to say we fucked like kids and her sloppy seconds were so silky around my cock. she did not go into too much detail yet, but i will get her to tell me more. She had him text me a pic of her, it is a little blurry, but she was waiting for him to enter her.. So here it is .
View attachment 234934
Awesome

So i woke up on Friday and went to work. My wife too the day off and was sleeping. She got up around 11 and got the car washed. When she was there she met a guy while on line. They talked for about 10 mins. When he was about to get in the car, he asked he to grab a cup of coffee. She accepted and followed him to a Starbucks. she texted me about what was happening. My cock instantly got rock hard. they talked for about an hour. HE had a a girlfriend but she was away on a biz trip. during the chat she mentioned that she was a hotwife and that i already new what she was doing. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he was intrigued. he brought her to his house and they ended up fucking for about 90 mins then she was send home with a load of his cum dripping down her leg. I left work early and met her at home . Needless to say we fucked like kids and her sloppy seconds were so silky around my cock. she did not go into too much detail yet, but i will get her to tell me more. She had him text me a pic of her, it is a little blurry, but she was waiting for him to enter her.. So here it is .
View attachment 234934
Fantastic

View attachment 234934
Very nice, yes more details (did she such him off, clean his cock), pictures and more stories of her adventures.

So i woke up on Friday and went to work. My wife took the day off and was sleeping. She got up around 11 and got the car washed. When she was there she met a guy while on line. They talked for about 10 mins. When he was about to get in the car, he asked her to grab a cup of coffee. She accepted and followed him to a Starbucks. she texted me about what was happening. My cock instantly got rock hard. they talked for about an hour. He had a a girlfriend but she was away on a biz trip. during the chat she mentioned that she was a hotwife and that i already knew what she was doing. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he was intrigued. he brought her to his house and they ended up fucking for about 90 mins then she was send home with a load of his cum dripping down her leg. I left work early and meet her at home . Needless to say we fucked like kids and her sloppy seconds were so silky around my cock. she did not go into too much detail yet, but i will get her to tell me more. She had him text me a pic of her, it is a little blurry, but she was waiting for him to enter her.. So here it is .
View attachment 234934
sound like my kinda girl.

Reactions: LIGUY