Wife new gf

My wife new bull is a female.. she recently keep seeing this woman from a sport group. I don’t get very turn on with this. She told me they do lots of licking, fingering and sharing dildo. Watching Netflix in hotel room and eating sushi take out.

She said to me she is very into pussy licking at the moment and just very enjoy it in the time being.

They havent let anyone join 3some with them and ask me to give her sometime to enjoy this new lesbian relationship.

The woman is single early 30, always bisexual but more into lesbian. Asian and have very similar hobby with my wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: atb147 and ep46wksp
My wife new bull is a female.. she recently keep seeing this woman from a sport group. I don’t get very turn on with this. She told me they do lots of licking, fingering and sharing dildo. Watching Netflix in hotel room and eating sushi take out.

She said to me she is very into pussy licking at the moment and just very enjoy it in the time being.

They have let anyone join 3some with them and ask me to give her sometime to enjoy this new lesbian relationship.

The woman is single early 30, always bisexual but more into lesbian. Asian and have very similar hobby with my wife.
Omg, I would love it if my wife was with another woman.

Yes I m trying to invite her for a 3Some 😂 I am thinking how I take turn with my wife. My wife want me to start with licking first before anything.

They havent let anyone join 3some with them and ask me to give her sometime to enjoy this new lesbian relationship.

You should join them! Message me and I will share a couple of long time bi relationships my wife has had. I got to play with some of them.