Wife not wanting to keep cum inside her

Has anybody else experienced this with their wife or gf when they have sex. As soon as we are done and finished cumming inside her, she gets up and runs to the bathroom. I would much rather her stay in bed and me play with her cum filled pussy but she instantly runs off before I get to say anything.
Occasionally my wife lets me open up her pussy after I cum in her, but she says it’s “weird”. I tell her how hot it is, but I’m not sure she’s feeling it. We just started doing this as she got “fixed” recently. My plan, now that I think about it, is to tell her while I’m fucking her with a large dildo how much it turns me on and I want to see it. She’ll probably say yes. (I love this forum) :)

I keep telling guys, you can get her to do most anything you like, IF, you just work up to it SLOWLY, take ur time, sexy talk as you fuck but not too much. Pix? Vids? DRINKS went ur out.
Get it to be HER idea, something she'd like to experience.
You're NOT gonna talk her into it if she doesn't want to. So, gently & INFREQUENTLY mention it. Gotta get it to be what SHE wants to do.

Has anybody else experienced this with their wife or gf when they have sex. As soon as we are done and finished cumming inside her, she gets up and runs to the bathroom. I would much rather her stay in bed and me play with her cum filled pussy but she instantly runs off before I get to say anything.
My wife is like that too.

My wife is like that too.
Some wives like to immediately tidy up down there - others are a bit more relaxed. Guess my wife is somewhere in between, we often chill after a good session and she leaves a big gooey display of my hard work. An other time she’ll jump out of bed for a quick clean up - sometimes I offer to do it for her and she likes that, as do I getting a great close up view of her pussy and my special delivery!

What’s her preferred way of delivering you his cum from her pussy, sitting on your face or lay back and spread her legs?
Depending on the mood at the moment... i like both methods for clean up, taking my time with her laid back legs open is great, ..yet other times I crave her sittong on my face smearing that cummy mess on my face... luv it when Julie rides me in reverse cowgirl, then slides up after I cum and lowers her pussy onto my waiting tongue/mouth...

We get into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. Sometime wife wipes off between, sometimes not. There's been nights she wipes each round, been a few nights she don't wipe at all until she goes(bathroom p). Been nights he leaves, she climbs into bed a MESS down there. I personally like the mess, weird I know.
Befor I was married I learned some women liked wipping off right after, others liked the jizz mess. All good.
Years ago I was seeing-fucking an older happily married gal on a once a week, every Thursday thing. She often said she liked the mess "we" made after I'd cum while we were kissing and cuddling. One night she was getting ready to get dressed and go home, she got a wash cloth and wiped herself off while standing at my bed while we chatted. She usually tidied up in my bathroom. I said...I thought you liked our mess.....she looked at me and said...I'm going home to my husband...it was kinda funny.

It might mean you're doing something wrong. I always cum balls deep preferably in missionary where I put all my weight on my hips and keep it there while kissing, caressing, and short post-nut talk. You'll both loose track of time and 5-10 minutes later she realizes and gets up.

Continue spasming while you're inside her especially If you're cut. Can't say for certain but based on my experience the lady's cervix must react to my spasms making it easier for it to take in more. Just a hot idea I considered when during a night where at least 15 minutes passed between the moment I began nutting in this lovely wife to when I pulled out. We had stayed locked in place kissing all while I continued to spasm. When I finally pulled out there was very little evidence anywhere. No wetspot. No gushing cum glazing her lips. I started fingering her but got the same. I thought it was me, but she said one of the sweetest things I've heard, "There's definitely a lot in there. I feel full". She wasn't on bc, but the thought of impregnating her brought a huge warm smile to my face.

Last edited:
My wife also always gets up and goes to clean up, however my MIL would revel in leaving it in, she often would start masturbating after about an hour or so making me hard for second's, her pussy was so wet and slippery it was great, even in the morning I would wake up with her one leg over me masturbating, and whisper in my ear if she saw movement saying I need you to put it in me, my MIL had a high sex drive

When it is just me and my wife she will grab a coiuple of tissues just to keep from sleeping on a big wet spot. We relax and catch our breath for a bit. She slowly removes whatever sexy lingerie she was wearing and I sometimes help loosen the nipple jewelry before she goes to the bathroom.
If we are entertaining another man we just keep going. I love sloppy seconds. Many of the men like to lick her full pussy. The cum inside her is a great lubricant View attachment 1037982
love this pic. A yummy creampie needing a clean-up. I love the taste myself and saves the sheets too.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Mt wife's not on birth control so the only time I got to come inside was when we were trying get pregnant (5 & 8 years ago). It kind of feels like being cucked having to either use a condom or pull out. This morning we were doing spooning position so I had to pull out and come on myself. Given I'd lasted 2 minutes I guess it's all I deserved.
Did you clean yourself off? Scoop it onto ur fingers & lick it up?
It wud be very interesting to see her reaction.
I just get the vibe that she'd enjoy cucking u...

Did you clean yourself off? Scoop it onto ur fingers & lick it up?
It wud be very interesting to see her reaction.
I just get the vibe that she'd enjoy cucking u...
More often than not I take her from behind so I usually come on her (amazing) butt or on her stomach if we're doing missionary/variations. I have thought about licking it up from there but I get the feeling it would kind of gross her out.

It is of course a massive turn on for me to not be allowed to come inside and fantasising about a superior lover being able to do it: a hung alpha who doesn't ask permission and just does it after giving her the fuck of her life.

• Love
Reactions: severecomposer