Wife not wanting to keep cum inside her

Has anybody else experienced this with their wife or gf when they have sex. As soon as we are done and finished cumming inside her, she gets up and runs to the bathroom. I would much rather her stay in bed and me play with her cum filled pussy but she instantly runs off before I get to say anything.
I had GF once who did that....said it caused infextion in her....so she cleaned it right out.

I had GF once who did that....said it caused infextion in her....so she cleaned it right out.
My wife does that to me sometimes if she wants to punish me. She knows I'm waiting shamelessly to eat an alpha males cum. Denying me sex is bad enough but when she denies me this it really hurts.

Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife does that to me sometimes if she wants to punish me. She knows I'm waiting shamelessly to eat an alpha males cum. Denying me sex is bad enough but when she denies me this it really hurts.
My current wife has no problem with cum....anywhere. Other than her hair!!!

Reactions: WaltHardman
When our friend visits
We both cum in her pushy usually, once in a while in her mouth and less often in her butt.
It's always him first then me right after. Some cuddling, chatting and kissing then usually they start again. Second round we swap back and forth a lot. She wipes off between rounds unless other guy goes right after. Sperm is all over her, on her thighs, up her butt crack and on her pube area. And all over the dick and balls of whis doing her. We don't play with the jizz but it's all over the place. She's never "held it in".

So true with my wife Nicole too! She doesn’t even want any cum on her. She rather me (or other guys) shoot deep into her and then she is in a hurry to clean herself up. Doesn’t bother me. She says she feels “cheap” when cum is blasted on her body and face. As long as she continues to spread her legs and have fun with it…fine by me

Attachments

• 6896023B-1661-4D74-A6D0-20D3215D832B.jpeg
    6896023B-1661-4D74-A6D0-20D3215D832B.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: