Wife out on business trip

Wife went out on a business trip on in Nashville Sunday. Last night I get a text that her and some colleagues are going to dinner. Later on I get a text that they are all at a bar. Granted most of the colleagues she works with are older and don't seem like the type to go out. Around midnight I text her just to check in and make sure she's ok. She sends a short one back saying she's good and dancing. Jokingly, I say dancing huh, with hot guys,? and she writes back maybe a few. I didn't hear anything else until around 4 this mornng saying she was back in the room and that she would talk to me when she got up. I think she may have got into some fun! I'll update the post as she does me.
Nashville is a great place to have fun.

Reactions: westtencouple
Wife went out on a business trip on in Nashville Sunday. Last night I get a text that her and some colleagues are going to dinner. Later on I get a text that they are all at a bar. Granted most of the colleagues she works with are older and don't seem like the type to go out. Around midnight I text her just to check in and make sure she's ok. She sends a short one back saying she's good and dancing. Jokingly, I say dancing huh, with hot guys,? and she writes back maybe a few. I didn't hear anything else until around 4 this mornng saying she was back in the room and that she would talk to me when she got up. I think she may have got into some fun! I'll update the post as she does me.
thats some good erotic stuff. at what point did your cock get stiff as your wife updated her night to you?