Wife Pointing Out Men She Finds Attractive.

Cuckolds, does your wife constantly point out men she finds attractive and do you find this a turn on ?
Is it hot that she is constantly looking at other men wondering what it would be like to fuck them ?
Could be out and about or on TV.
Oh I love it. I generally have to encourage her to do it, but it is great when she does it with men who I know she might see again without me there!

the other night we were at a bar for a fundraiser and I pointed out a guy that I thought my wife would like, she is somewhat shy and usually would never approach a guy, much to my surprise she walked over to him and chatted him up for about 20 minutes, sadly it didn't get past talking but I was very surprised.
I asked about it and she just said that a few glasses of wine took away her shyness.

the other night we were at a bar for a fundraiser and I pointed out a guy that I thought my wife would like, she is somewhat shy and usually would never approach a guy, much to my surprise she walked over to him and chatted him up for about 20 minutes, sadly it didn't get past talking but I was very surprised.
I asked about it and she just said that a few glasses of wine took away her shyness.
Even this far is incredibly hot!

Made my dick hard reading this

it turns me on a lot,not allways,but i love it to see she enjoys it,fantasizing how he,s in bed,and sometimes she makes me so horny&hard when asking me what i think about him and what she should wear on their first date,another turn on is when she sees a fat man,no offence i like chubby men,and telling me how he would love it to see me lingerie&high heels specially for him,and sometimes it,s embarrasing when we,re in public or with family etc trying to hide my erection when she does this knowing how much it turns me on

it turns me on a lot,not allways,but i love it to see she enjoys it,fantasizing how he,s in bed,and sometimes she makes me so horny&hard when asking me what i think about him and what she should wear on their first date,another turn on is when she sees a fat man,no offence i like chubby men,and telling me how he would love it to see me lingerie&high heels specially for him,and sometimes it,s embarrasing when we,re in public or with family etc trying to hide my erection when she does this knowing how much it turns me on
To firststeps i hope you know that i found you a very attractive&sexy&naughty woman turning me on everytime i look&read at your pics&profile,and that,s a bit shamefull to confess to you that it,s totally true(i,ve jerked off a few times fantasizing about you,i hope you don,t mind but you can ask me or control me if you want 💕 💋💋

Reactions: cuck52
Well when my husband and I go out we sometimes play that game but he puts a twist on it though...If I see a man I find hot I also need to tell my husband if I think he has a big dick or a small dick...Honestly I kinda do that without him a lot I enjoy going to the store and looking at guys and deciding if they are big or small ...lol turn me on

Cuckolds, does your wife constantly point out men she finds attractive and do you find this a turn on ?
Is it hot that she is constantly looking at other men wondering what it would be like to fuck them ?
Could be out and about or on TV.
My wife has always done that... She likes to flert with other men in public in front of me... When we first got married I ordered her playgirl.. When it would come she would tell me to get naked while she stayed fully dressed.. I would sit next to her on the sofa and edge my little 6 inch dick.. She would look at the guys, tell me who she liked, what cocks she wanted to suck and fuck, comparing them all to me.. When she was ready she would jerk off my dick and make me eat my cum.. She would always say that must have been humiliating for you, aren't you embarrassed? And laugh at me.. She always said real men have cocks you have a dick.. She never once called my little dick a cock... I love every minute of it..

We have her check out guys when we are out and about, she sometimes really gets into it and tells me what she wants to do to them ,or them to her. And she definitely checks for bulges in the pants. If we're in a restaurant doing this and gets really turned on she will take my hand and put it on her pussy to show she's wet. It's quite the turn on, knowing she's lusting for additional cock