Wife prefers to play alone

I'm trying to make the transition from always being there to letting them be alone - but have a difficult time with it - don't know if she would leave something out - when I'm there I have seen little details that really turned me on - once she was sucking this guy and looked up at him right in the eye - licker her lips and then went back to sucking him - I don't want to muss things like that lol
Anyone have any thoughts on that?Jacuzzi 114.jpeg

I'm trying to make the transition from always being there to letting them be alone - but have a difficult time with it - don't know if she would leave something out - when I'm there I have seen little details that really turned me on - once she was sucking this guy and looked up at him right in the eye - licker her lips and then went back to sucking him - I don't want to muss things like that lol
Anyone have any thoughts on that?View attachment 1442352
Imagination is stronger than reality. Relax, you will love it

I'd be curious to know - does the preference for 'alone' vs. 'being there' change over time? In our case, it seems it might have. She used to prefer that I'm present (and still doesn't mind), even with a regular fuck-buddy but she's quite comfortable now if I'm not there. I don't mind, and in fact, I think I might prefer it also. The mind runs wild with anticipation and the stories she brings back are a dopamine of relief to those narratives.

anyone else felt the same?

GF luvs to go on "hot dates" or "sport fucking"
and tell me the :blow by blow when she cums home, as she strokes my cock and doesn't let me cum