Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

11jake

May 14, 2018
Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been a fantasy of ours too right from the first time my wife cheated......she uses a diaphragm for birth control, can't take the pill, and is easily convinced to remove or not use her diaphragm with Lovers. Pregnancy risk as definitely our top fantasy and something she truly desires with someone else. She is currently involved in an almost 9 year long affair with her Boss/Lover, the last 2+ years they have been totally birth control free together hoping she will become pregnant by him. He is older, late 60's, and she has a tipped uterus making pregnancy difficult, so it does not appear to be working for them.....but they have a GREAT time trying and hopng!!

Its really a STRONG desire to control once your wife finds herself desiring to have a Lovers baby...……you aren't going to get younger and you'll find yourself wishing you had done this in 10 more years (wife has two Lovers she WISHES she had been less careful with and had babies with, one of them is black...she was so serious with him that she started telling her family we were trying again and not having luck and she was thinking of going to a donor clinic, planned to say OOPS when the baby was black!!)……...why not go for it now, or at the least stop trying NOT to get pregnant and see what happens? The sex will be FANTASTIC between them, and between you and her when you are either cut off entirely, or relegated to wearing condoms with your wife while her Lover has total access!!

CW

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
My wife and i are still contenplating on going through with it. A while back, a friend of mine who fucked my wife found out about me unable to have kids and said he would love to get my wife pregnant, with the condition that he can continue to fuck her. We are all for it, however we are getting everything figured out first, and i think everything will work out just fine. They have sex regularly, and i would definitely be down to be a “dad” and take care of the baby with my wife, and they can continue to have their fun,

11jake

May 14, 2018
This has been a fantasy of ours too right from the first time my wife cheated......she uses a diaphragm for birth control, can't take the pill, and is easily convinced to remove or not use her diaphragm with Lovers. Pregnancy risk as definitely our top fantasy and something she truly desires with someone else. She is currently involved in an almost 9 year long affair with her Boss/Lover, the last 2+ years they have been totally birth control free together hoping she will become pregnant by him. He is older, late 60's, and she has a tipped uterus making pregnancy difficult, so it does not appear to be working for them.....but they have a GREAT time trying and hopng!!

Its really a STRONG desire to control once your wife finds herself desiring to have a Lovers baby...……you aren't going to get younger and you'll find yourself wishing you had done this in 10 more years (wife has two Lovers she WISHES she had been less careful with and had babies with, one of them is black...she was so serious with him that she started telling her family we were trying again and not having luck and she was thinking of going to a donor clinic, planned to say OOPS when the baby was black!!)……...why not go for it now, or at the least stop trying NOT to get pregnant and see what happens? The sex will be FANTASTIC between them, and between you and her when you are either cut off entirely, or relegated to wearing condoms with your wife while her Lover has total access!!

CW
Like I said if we were younger we both would absolutely be all for her getting pregnant by her boyfriend. Its tough because financially we are in very good shape to have a baby but enjoying the freedom of recent empty nesters. She is 42 so she still is very fertile to get pregnant and him being 33 I think he feels his window to have a baby is closing in.

11jake

May 14, 2018
Wife and I talked this past weekend and she is going to at least go to the doctor and see if at her age and her health that should could carry her boyfriend's baby safely.
So for now we will at least take step one with her seeing a doctor. She did talk to her boyfriend and said if he wants her to have his baby he needs to move in with us and be a part of the family. And thats step two if step one is a go. All three us are very excited about it.

Last edited:

sweetpineapple

Aug 13, 2018
bull's age matters, my wife's current pregnancy is not planned, her young bull has a habit of pulling out, cum on her belly/face/mouth and then put it right back into her pussy

Wife and I talked this past weekend and she is going to at least go to the doctor and see if at her age and her health that should could carry her boyfriend's baby safely.
So for now we will at least take step one with her seeing a doctor. She did talk to her boyfriend and said if he wants her to have his baby he needs to move in with us and be a part of the family. And thats step two if step one is a go. All three us are very excited about it.

11jake

May 14, 2018
Wife has her doctors appointment this Thursday to see if it would be safe for her to carry her boyfriends baby!

Reactions: bellaazz

Nathan

Aug 27, 2018
Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
Nope. My wife can no longer get pregnant. Thank god