Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

We didn't so much as Maggies bull. He talked to me about "breeding her" but when I told him that we were really not sure this was something we wanted to do, he insisted and even went so far as to inform Maggie as much. Of course she was a little taken aback by this demand, but we both agreed that she would go off birth control and owing to her age, 43 at the time, the possibility was remote. We've since had a few scares but the turn on is huge. I realize that this is not for everyone so I don't expect many to agree with us but I will say, that should it somehow happen, Maggie and I would raise the child as our own and love him/her as our own.

Wife got the call from the doctor this morning and he says she is in very good health if she did want to have another baby!!!!! So we now have to have a long talk with her boyfriend about it! He was the one that brought up having a baby with her but all three of us has to be 110% sure about this! It a HUGE step in a relationship between all three of us!
Her tubes are tied so if its a go she will have to go in to the hospital to have the tubable reversal.

We always thought this would be the ULTIMATE way to get pregnant...…..to have a reversal of a tubal so she CAN get pregnant by someone else!! VERY sensual and HOT that you are seriously considering this. Hope it goes well for you all. It is a BIG step to take.....are you sure you want the Lover to move in with you? if so, permanently? As in to help raise the baby?

We never were sure how that would work out if my wife got pregnant.....she would definitely want to continue seeing her Lover while pregnant (although there has been a recent significant change in her affair with her Boss/Lover, will post elsewhere where more appropriate) and in their situation her being pregnant by him would not be known by anyone else and he is married also, no destroying other families for us, and the two other guys she considered a pregnancy with were married also.

Have to admit tho…...it would be HOT to imagine the wife moving a Lover in to get pregnant and having him replace me in the Master bedroom while this happens!! LOL

Good luck, keep us informed.

CW and J (the wife)

We didn't so much as Maggies bull. He talked to me about "breeding her" but when I told him that we were really not sure this was something we wanted to do, he insisted and even went so far as to inform Maggie as much. Of course she was a little taken aback by this demand, but we both agreed that she would go off birth control and owing to her age, 43 at the time, the possibility was remote. We've since had a few scares but the turn on is huge. I realize that this is not for everyone so I don't expect many to agree with us but I will say, that should it somehow happen, Maggie and I would raise the child as our own and love him/her as our own.

VERY sensual when wives agree to stop birth control at the request of Lovers...…...my wife has always been easily talked out of using her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) with her Lovers over the years. Her first sexual encounter with a Black Lover resulted in her NOT using her diaphragm and spending the entire WEEKEND in bed with him trying to get pregnant!! The strangest phone call I have ever received was MY wife calling me sobbing and in tears when her period started at work and she knew she wasn't pregnant by a Black lover!! One of the HOTTEST calls aver too!!

CW

Well after lots of discussion this weekend my wife is getting her tubes untied! Wow all three of us are very excited! Doctor said she has to use condoms for 3 months after the reversal so no chance of a tubal pregnancy. Her boyfriend insn't happy about the condoms but he understands. Her and I don't have sex much because its her boyfriend's call when we can and I have been always made to wear a condom when we do. So after the three months are up her and I will completely stop having sex until he impregnates her.

Intensely HOT!! Hope you will keep us up to date on their progress......will be interesting to see how long they are able to go with using condoms when she wants HIM bare and he wants her bare too. The first stepwill be "seeing how it feels but with the assurance he won't cum inside........LOLLOL. Be interesting to see how long she lets you inside too, condoms or not.....the HEAT and intensity of their relationship has increased dramatically with this decision.

CW

Reactions: bellaazz
Wife had the reversal on Monday and is back to work and feeling good. Doctor said she needs to wait until this weekend to have any sexual activity and to use condoms for the first three months before trying to get pregnant!
Wife was fucking friends for seven years about 3 to 4 times a week and always bareback but when I did it usually during her. She even made me wear a condom then but when we want to have a kid I was allowed to come in at one time and our friend Tom came in or five times when she got pregnant women whose it was till after was born

Very common for the hotwife to make the husband to wear a condom! I honestly haven't done bareback with my wife since this past February. But know for the next three months she has to use a condom with the boyfriend because of the reversal.
Yeah I was wearing a condom for over four years and most of the times I just ate her out and jerked off because she was always too sore from him and she was going to Tom’s house every other night so the night she didn’t go she was trying to heal up so he could pound her again then after the first three or four months he started spending a couple nights a month over his house she was hooked

The whole thought if it gets me so excited that I am ready to cum in my pants instantly when I think of it. To witness my wife being impregnated by another man, is so incredibly hot to think about. Not sure if the reality would be that hot but if she wanted to, I would probably be for it as long as I can watch

i think its inevitable that the topic of pregnancy will come up if wife is exclusive with a bull for long enough. my wife has been having bareback sex with her bull for 9 months now. recently we have talked about we would do if she gets knocked up. My wife is 28 fertile but her bull is 58 so it not unlikely that this happens.

Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?

Wife is one month in since the reversal. She is still following the doctors orders with making her boyfriend use condoms for the next 2 months left. They will be doing bareback at the end of December. Her and I still remain celibate until she becomes pregnant with her boyfriend.
Do you have any pictures of her so we can put a face to the story ?

Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
My fiance Debbie has a black bull that fucks her alot he has mentioned it to both if us before he would love to have her get pregnant from him, they both want it I really don't but you have to way how much you love it like I do

Beautiful! Are you yourself able to have children and chose not too or was? If my question is private and you would rather not reply....we understand. X