Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

The whole thought if it gets me so excited that I am ready to cum in my panties when I think of it. I have had two close calls and one pregnancy by a longterm lover, That i didnt tell hubby about. When a guy enters me i just cant get the risk out of my mind! The risk is just so passionate, and the pleasure last longer even after sex.

Last edited:
The whole thought if it gets me so excited that I am ready to cum in my panties when I think of it. I have had two close calls and one pregnancy by a longterm lover, That i didnt tell hubby about. When a guy enters me i just cant get the risk out of my mind! The risk is just so passionate, and the pleasure last longer even after sex.
I understand what you mean as my wife has explained that feeling and I've read about it being a natural feeling to being with an alpha male.

Who wouldn’t love to breed that beautiful pussy. I would unload with no hesitation!

Its crazy because i posted on this before saying that my wife and i were interested, but now she is pregnant with my neighbor’s baby, and im going to be a “dad”. It does get me both nervous and excited, as we already went to the doctor for her first appointment. He also knows about the pregnancy, as well as his wife, who also congratulated both me and my wife. He looked very surprised at first, and a few days later met with my wife and i to let us know he wants to be a part of the baby’s life, even if he is only like a family friend or a mentor, as well as continue to have a relationship with my wife, and finally that i can be the legal dad, but have to allow a relationship between him and his child. My wife agrees with him and also wants him to remain close to her and the baby, but does want me to be a “good dad” and take care of the baby’s needs. I do get scared because eventually my wife’s hormones are going to kick in if they have not already, and i may actually end up on the wrong side of this relationship, however i will continue to be a cuck husband and be the best “dad” i can be while my beautiful wife continues getting fucked by her bull.

Its crazy because i posted on this before saying that my wife and i were interested, but now she is pregnant with my neighbor’s baby, and im going to be a “dad”. It does get me both nervous and excited, as we already went to the doctor for her first appointment. He also knows about the pregnancy, as well as his wife, who also congratulated both me and my wife. He looked very surprised at first, and a few days later met with my wife and i to let us know he wants to be a part of the baby’s life, even if he is only like a family friend or a mentor, as well as continue to have a relationship with my wife, and finally that i can be the legal dad, but have to allow a relationship between him and his child. My wife agrees with him and also wants him to remain close to her and the baby, but does want me to be a “good dad” and take care of the baby’s needs. I do get scared because eventually my wife’s hormones are going to kick in if they have not already, and i may actually end up on the wrong side of this relationship, however i will continue to be a cuck husband and be the best “dad” i can be while my beautiful wife continues getting fucked by her bull.

Very hot! I’m still waiting for a hotwife I can knock up to have my child.

Reactions: bellaazz
OMG lol love reading all the replies here. It's really weird...but that is a HUGE fantasy of mine. I say fantasy because we have 4 healthy children between just us, we've had our problems over ten year of marriage, but she's 15 years my prior, 5'4" and still 130 pounds. Very much still an attractive young(er) female. No stretch marks etc, cute face. I feel lucky to have her and it's totally erotic to think of someone else feeling the same way I have when I've impregnated her uterus...just sayin. Am I weird? Lol I dunno but it's hot.

I have the same fantasy for some reason - and same as you - 3 healthy, awesome kids. But still . . . weird . . . I guess we don't choose our kinks. lol

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz
I have raised 3 sons as my own by my ex wife all with different fathers. I know 2 of the fathers but not the youngest. They are now 27, 19 and 18. The last was a very drunk group sex lasting over 3 nights on holiday. I told her at the time that normal people bring back T shirts but she had to be different