Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

img_20181026_095851-jpg.127029
She is very pretty

I would be very interested in this as well, as my girl and I have been trying for over 2 years. Getting someone else’s wife pregnant would be a huge turn-on, but also something that would help our relationship as well.
We really find the idea of another man impregnating my wife the hottest thing !!!!!

I would be very interested in this as well, as my girl and I have been trying for over 2 years. Getting someone else’s wife pregnant would be a huge turn-on, but also something that would help our relationship as well.

I’m here for you. I would love to breed your girl and help you out.

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz
If you are interested, I have started a new group on KIK for cucks and bulls who want to share about their hot wife or GF. Message me at DarquesMeister if you are interested in an invite :)

Reactions: werekinky2
I don't know. THe idea is a lot hotter than the reality for me I guess. But my wife does want another child. I guess if it happened we would just deal with it and accept it and I would raise it as my own.
Yeah, I feel you. I would feel the same way. It’s not something to take lightly. Does she have a bf?

I have been bred as it is called by a dom I dated but much like you I am in my low 40's and miscarried. Was the worst experience of my life. I will admit that I knew exactly what I was doing and the outcome of it when I let him in me while unprotected and don't regret it in any way. I do regret the outcome though. think long and hard before you agree to it.

When I could not get my wife pregnant after a year of trying, my wife started having sex with her ex-boyfriend to start a "friendly" competition. He was cool with possibly impregnating her because he also despises me. Every time they had sex he wanted me to watch and taunted me that he had to do the job that I could not. After a month she was pregnant. During that month, I had sex with her twice while he had sex with her every day. He has sex with her to this day and while both our kids could be mine, they look a lot like him and are most likely his.
When I asked my wife who she thinks the father is, all she said was: "Hey you had your chance. Now don't complain if you cannot get the job done." My wife is also rather happy that the kids are from him because she said she was afraid that if we had a son he would inherit my tiny penis.

Last edited: