Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

The first couple I was with, dated the wife for 18 months. Towards the end of the relationship she was very keen for us to try. There's nothing that turns me on more than a lover begging you to fill them and give them a baby. But unfortunately I wasn't in a position to see that thorough to reality at the time.

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz
The first couple I was with, dated the wife for 18 months. Towards the end of the relationship she was very keen for us to try. There's nothing that turns me on more than a lover begging you to fill them and give them a baby. But unfortunately I wasn't in a position to see that thorough to reality at the time.
That sounds incredibly hot ! From the cuck's point of you, it is as much a turn on for him as it was for you that she was begging you to fill her and give her a baby. To be able to watch that is off the charts hot !!!!!!!!

Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
My wife can’t have kids anymore, she got tied but when my buddy would fuck her I would just imagine her getting pregnant. He would dump inside her a lot.

Reactions: bellaazz
Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
that sound like a fun time to be had go for it