Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

Would you want to continue to see the wife during and after the pregnancy? I am pretty sure this is the situation my wife would prefer....someone who still wants to be with her sexually, but not required to be involved with the baby decisions, care, etc.

CW
This is exactly how it was for my wife and her regular bull. He "accidentally" got her pregnant but didn't want anything to do with the child but did want to continue to have her sexually and she did all kind of research that shows it is important for the expectant mother to continue to receive the father's sperm. Plus my wife gets very horny when she is pregnant, which she also was the two times I got her pregnant. Anyway, it worked out great for us. "Our" daughter is 1 1/2 years old and my wife is still fucking the natural father.

This is exactly how it was for my wife and her regular bull. He "accidentally" got her pregnant but didn't want anything to do with the child but did want to continue to have her sexually and she did all kind of research that shows it is important for the expectant mother to continue to receive the father's sperm. Plus my wife gets very horny when she is pregnant, which she also was the two times I got her pregnant. Anyway, it worked out great for us. "Our" daughter is 1 1/2 years old and my wife is still fucking the natural father.
Very HOT stuff Ballaazz, have talked to you in other forums too.....this is an exciting lifestyle when it works right. its really hot that our wives want to continue to be an available piece of ass for the guy that knocked them up, despite a lack of interest on his part to participate in the baby's life.....they are just there for the good pussy, and we are there to take care of the results!! Wives can't stop spreading their legs for them...….CW

Very HOT stuff Ballaazz, have talked to you in other forums too.....this is an exciting lifestyle when it works right. its really hot that our wives want to continue to be an available piece of ass for the guy that knocked them up, despite a lack of interest on his part to participate in the baby's life.....they are just there for the good pussy, and we are there to take care of the results!! Wives can't stop spreading their legs for them...….CW
VERY true. I know Nicki wanted to have one more baby and after having "our" daughter she had her tubes tied. Yes, he is there for the good pussy and I do think it made him feel very excited and powerful that he also knocked her up. He has an older son that lives in Cali and is single so he doesn't want to participate any with the baby, just my wife. I think the fact that they are so big, talented and powerful make our wives putty in their hands !

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My Ex wife had two children by her Bull/Boss. She had the first in her late 30's and the second one at 43 everything went well. She divorced me soon after the second child and married her Boss.
My current wife has fantasized and talked about having another mans child so much that she has recently gone off the pill. She said she wants to be ready if and when she finds the perfect Bull. She is in her mid 30's
Being her submissive cuckold I am very supportive & encouraging of her desire. As a cuckold there is nothing more rewarding than having another man impregnate your wife .
I just hope when it happens that I'm allowed to watch the inception.

My Ex wife had two children by her Bull/Boss. She had the first in her late 30's and the second one at 43 everything went well. She divorced me soon after the second child and married her Boss.
My current wife has fantasized and talked about having another mans child so much that she has recently gone off the pill. She said she wants to be ready if and when she finds the perfect Bull. She is in her mid 30's
Being her submissive cuckold I am very supportive & encouraging of her desire. As a cuckold there is nothing more rewarding than having another man impregnate your wife .
Good boy! Make sure she is not on BC and knows you do not expect her to use rubbers.

Reactions: Xiahh
Were you allowed to watch the inceptions with your ex-wife and her bull/boss ?

Yes! Both times he looked at me in the chair before he came , snickered at me saying I'm knocking up your wife & my wife told him to give her his baby. It really solidified:giggle: my role as a cuckold.
Yes, I guess that is a great test. If it turns you on, you are definitely a true cuckold. If it disgusts you, maybe you aren't ? It would totally turn me on

Reactions: Tampacouple
So HW becoming pregnant by their boyfriends/bull is REALLY common. One of my couples is pregnant now by me and I'm working with another couple as I write this. I find that the longer relationship you have with the HW, the more feelings develop and the more desire and commitment she has to want offspring from you. Many times, I have had the physical attributes that are desired by her and both husband and wife are on board. That's been my experience.

So HW becoming pregnant by their boyfriends/bull is REALLY common. One of my couples is pregnant now by me and I'm working with another couple as I write this. I find that the longer relationship you have with the HW, the more feelings develop and the more desire and commitment she has to want offspring from you. Many times, I have had the physical attributes that are desired by her and both husband and wife are on board. That's been my experience.
Yes, this is definitely true for us! We’d love to have you do this for us