Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

My wife did get pregnant by her lover. It happens. It hurts and yet there's a weird kind of turn on too, facing the inevitability that there's nothing you can do about it. Even though she may not be a Miss World or anything, once another man decides he wants her and will not rest until he's had her there's not much you can do. It's a long story if anyone wants to know.
I am very interested in your long story. I understand these situations having been involved in similar one myself.
Riker41

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz
Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
In-pregnate ???????

Reactions: commissar1969
that is natural to think about it when the relationship between wife and lover is serious and he has good genes. My wife is Chinese, we got a mix baby and i told her for the second one she can change the recipe and why not have a mini her (100% Asian). she said to me : i know that you will love my baby no matter who did it... she is right. I love the idea of her falling pregnant and tell me : honey, guess what? i did the test... i know i will kiss her and share her happiness. Seeing her everyday getting a round belly knowing what she did is the most exciting thing to share. I will kiss her belly every morning when she wakes up, make her feel overwhelmed with love. I know i will love make sex with her both laying on the side not to hurt her baby, softly penetrating her, my hand caressing her belly, her milky boobs, kissing her ... nothingwouldbe better