Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

That's what I am looking for. I want to date a married woman openly as her bf and get her pregnant at least once. I don't want the responsibility of a kid so if they do I'd do it.
my wife is extremely attractive. Like a teen model. But shy and not into the lifestyle. I need someone to work with me for a long term goal of making her fall in love with you and have your children.

that is natural to think about it when the relationship between wife and lover is serious and he has good genes. My wife is Chinese, we got a mix baby and i told her for the second one she can change the recipe and why not have a mini her (100% Asian). she said to me : i know that you will love my baby no matter who did it... she is right. I love the idea of her falling pregnant and tell me : honey, guess what? i did the test... i know i will kiss her and share her happiness. Seeing her everyday getting a round belly knowing what she did is the most exciting thing to share. I will kiss her belly every morning when she wakes up, make her feel overwhelmed with love. I know i will love make sex with her both laying on the side not to hurt her baby, softly penetrating her, my hand caressing her belly, her milky boobs, kissing her ... nothingwouldbe better
im pleased to read this, we are about to do the same,

@IMG alt="London666"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/13/13281.jpg?1535739954[/IMG] @London666:
Please read our story re getting her pregnant. she hasn't got long left to be able and after three ivf attempts we have called it a day. We are very genuine and professional looking for the right people. We say people as we have decided to choose similar looking donors to me. Then spend a weekend at a quality hotel, large room with a few beds. We are going to turn a bad situation into a good one by enjoying the experience. All bulls will ideally stay the whole weekend taking it in turns making love to her. She wants making love to not "fucking" I will be cumming into the mix as well just so we can both say there could be a chance the child is mine. We want no further contact after the special weekend. Please mail us if you think you may be suitable. Note: this is not just a fuck! Thank you.

I am very interested in your long story. I understand these situations having been involved in similar one myself.
Riker41
Hello, please mail us we are going through this.

@IMG alt="London666"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/13/13281.jpg?1535739954[/IMG] @London666:
Please read our story re getting her pregnant. she hasn't got long left to be able and after three ivf attempts we have called it a day. We are very genuine and professional looking for the right people. We say people as we have decided to choose similar looking donors to me. Then spend a weekend at a quality hotel, large room with a few beds. We are going to turn a bad situation into a good one by enjoying the experience. All bulls will ideally stay the whole weekend taking it in turns making love to her. She wants making love to not "fucking" I will be cumming into the mix as well just so we can both say there could be a chance the child is mine. We want no further contact after the special weekend. Please mail us if you think you may be suitable. Note: this is not just a fuck! Thank you.

Reactions: Bcd39
that is natural to think about it when the relationship between wife and lover is serious and he has good genes. My wife is Chinese, we got a mix baby and i told her for the second one she can change the recipe and why not have a mini her (100% Asian). she said to me : i know that you will love my baby no matter who did it... she is right. I love the idea of her falling pregnant and tell me : honey, guess what? i did the test... i know i will kiss her and share her happiness. Seeing her everyday getting a round belly knowing what she did is the most exciting thing to share. I will kiss her belly every morning when she wakes up, make her feel overwhelmed with love. I know i will love make sex with her both laying on the side not to hurt her baby, softly penetrating her, my hand caressing her belly, her milky boobs, kissing her ... nothingwouldbe better
Jen here, please contact me. I think you may help put my mind at rest. X

please mail us. Please

My ultimate fantasy is to get a lover pregnant, and be there to help raise the child if they want the help. There's just something so primal and erotica about it.

Reactions: Bcd39 and bellaazz
So last night the wife and I went out for drinks. We started talking about our naughtiest memories. My wife mentioned the time we were at a house party, and this super cute Asian gal joined us for a three some while her husband was off playing with another woman.

Back Story: We had played with her and her husband before, and knew that for a long time they were trying unsuccessfully to have a baby. She was off birth control, so I always had to wear a condom. She eventually became pregnant, dropped out of the lifestyle, had the baby, and they never returned to the lifestyle.

I was on my back on a bed with my wife sucking my cock, as the other gal lay on top of my body grinding her tits on my chest as she kissed me. From her moaning I knew my wife was fingering her pussy.

Suddenly I felt my wife guide my bare cock into the other woman's pussy. My wife was pretty buzzed and I figured she forget the condom. The other woman gasped when she realized I was in her bare. I figured there would be a pause in the fun while I put one on. Nope!

The other gals just started to ride me like crazy. Thinking maybe she did realize I didn't have a condom on, I told her. She responded she knew, and wanted me to fill her with cum. My turned on wife began telling me to fill our friend's pussy with cum as she played with my balls while the woman rode me.

With two women encouraging me, I didn't last long. But the situation was so hot I stayed hard. My wife insisted I keeping fucking our friend. We rolled over and I fucked her missionary style until a filled her with another load of cum.

My wife commented that it was very hot watching me fuck the cute Asian gal and watching me sneak two loads of cum into her pussy behind her husband's back.

My wife commented "Too bad we never got to play with her again". At that moment my wife put two and two together and figured out what I knew for years. Her eyes grew wide as she gasped and proclaimed "We knocked her up! Your baby daddy!"

Rather than being upset, my wife was turned on that, not only did she watch me breed another woman, she helped me do it!

Did you add your sperm to the mix to try and be the father ?
When we were trying to get pregnant Sara would have sex with me and her boyfriend separately. However, I only had sex with her once or twice during the month while he had sex with her almost every day. Me and Sara both have brown eyes, yet he has blue eyes, as do both of our children.