Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
Don’t hesitate to go for it. Plenty of time to have a healthy baby.
I’ll help enthusiastically

Reactions: bellaazz
I have 3 boys, 2 of them aren't mine, one from one of my wife's bulls, the other we don't know who's the father is, it was in a parking lot, that's doesn't mean am not okay with it as long as my wife accept it, and i love the boys as ones of my own 🥰
Would you like both like another?
I’m always glad to help

Reactions: bellaazz
This is how we originally got into this lifestyle. She was cheating and fell pregnant and confessed all etc. At 1st I had the typical reaction.

But I choose to accept her for who she really is and although it hasn't always been easy it was the right choice.
Congratulations on accepting who she is. It's much better when the husband takes it that way.

This is the ultimate fantasy (hopefully into reality) for me as a bull. The act itself is super intense and builds an unreal amount of intimacy but also really clearly sets definitive roles between the three of us as he'd likely be denied touching her at all during the process. And ofc to bestow a beautiful healthy child to a cuck couple to raise as their own would be very nice too.
Yes, knowing another man, a real man, is taking my wife and trying to impregnate her and she wants it so badly, while I watch helplessly would be the ultimate in cuckolding and super duper HOT !!!!!!!!!!!