Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

My wife and i are still contenplating on going through with it. A while back, a friend of mine who fucked my wife found out about me unable to have kids and said he would love to get my wife pregnant, with the condition that he can continue to fuck her. We are all for it, however we are getting everything figured out first, and i think everything will work out just fine. They have sex regularly, and i would definitely be down to be a “dad” and take care of the baby with my wife, and they can continue to have their fun,
Even I had friend who couldn't able to get his wife pregnant and I did my help to make them happy :cool:

Do you have kids? Where are you?
I have fathered eight child including four that I raised plus another three stepchildren that I raised. Of the other three, two were born to a lesbian couple I grew up with but was never supposed to be a father figure in their lives. (Though they do know who I am.)
The last two were for different ladies that had their own reasons for wanting a sperm donor.
I did have a cuck couple I impregnated but she miscarried.
I am in the Florida Keys. Where are you?

Reactions: Rigel
I have fathered eight child including four that I raised plus another three stepchildren that I raised. Of the other three, two were born to a lesbian couple I grew up with but was never supposed to be a father figure in their lives. (Though they do know who I am.)
The last two were for different ladies that had their own reasons for wanting a sperm donor.
I did have a cuck couple I impregnated but she miscarried.
I am in the Florida Keys. Where are you?
What a blessing! I am no longer fertile, but I felt tingles as I read your post. How fortunate for the women to have you father their children -- so many. I hope that you can make others happy in the same way in the future.

Reactions: bellaazz
What a blessing! I am no longer fertile, but I felt tingles as I read your post. How fortunate for the women to have you father their children -- so many. I hope that you can make others happy in the same way in the future.
I have been fortunate to know or meet the right people at the right moment to make this happen for them. It was a little intimidating with my high school friends when they asked for the first time. But it was also fun.
It’s still a lot of fun trying. Just because you are no longer fertile doesn’t mean you should stop getting yourself cum filled.

Reactions: bellaazz
My Ex wife had two children by her Bull/Boss. She had the first in her late 30's and the second one at 43 everything went well. She divorced me soon after the second child and married her Boss.
My current wife has fantasized and talked about having another mans child so much that she has recently gone off the pill. She said she wants to be ready if and when she finds the perfect Bull. She is in her mid 30's
Being her submissive cuckold I am very supportive & encouraging of her desire. As a cuckold there is nothing more rewarding than having another man impregnate your wife .
I just hope when it happens that I'm allowed to watch the inception.
We are close enough to make this happen

I fully admit that it is hot as fantasy. Some time ago, my wife was talking about getting PG from a young lover and it was so fucking hot to hear her say that. AND I don't think it would be a good plan. Not for us. I don't think it's really fair to the child. YMMV, that's just how I see it.

Not really a fantasy but, C is sporadic with her BC and has different guys cum in her. We are swingers and has have a few from that and other single males as well.

Reactions: Romey
Have any of the wives gotten pregnant by there bull or boyfriend? This is a huge fantasy with my wife and I for her boyfriend to in-pregnant her. But due to our age (early 40s) it could lead to multi complications. Like for example there could by physical isues due to her age and we are empty neasters now and are enjoying that freedom. Her boyfriend knows this fantasy and is all for it. We both would very likely go thru with it if we both were still in our 30s.
Anyone else have this fantasy or reality?
My ex got pregnant by her boyfriend and my current girl thought she was a few times with false positive tests

Reactions: Xiahh