Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

My wife and i are still contenplating on going through with it. A while back, a friend of mine who fucked my wife found out about me unable to have kids and said he would love to get my wife pregnant, with the condition that he can continue to fuck her. We are all for it, however we are getting everything figured out first, and i think everything will work out just fine. They have sex regularly, and i would definitely be down to be a “dad” and take care of the baby with my wife, and they can continue to have their fun,
Agreed. My current wife wants to have a kid, I have a super low sperm count so I can't. Would love for her to have a friend or 2 help her get pregnant. Would love for them to continue their relationship with her afterwards.

Agreed. My current wife wants to have a kid, I have a super low sperm count so I can't. Would love for her to have a friend or 2 help her get pregnant. Would love for them to continue their relationship with her afterwards.
This is the couple I would love to find. Especially if it results in more than one child. Are you interested in long term?

My Ex wife had two children by her Bull/Boss. She had the first in her late 30's and the second one at 43 everything went well. She divorced me soon after the second child and married her Boss.
My current wife has fantasized and talked about having another mans child so much that she has recently gone off the pill. She said she wants to be ready if and when she finds the perfect Bull. She is in her mid 30's
Being her submissive cuckold I am very supportive & encouraging of her desire. As a cuckold there is nothing more rewarding than having another man impregnate your wife .
I just hope when it happens that I'm allowed to watch the inception.
Any time the both of you are serious, I would love to make this happen. Yes, cucky can watch. But he should never be in a position to get her pregnant. There should be no doubt the child is not his.
Even the baby should know who daddy really is

Last edited:
My fuck buddy has sex with me when asking me for photos. He is photographer. i know he will do this with many women but still I like him to take photos and have sex. Fantasy is I get pregnant. I do not think I can now but it is exciting. I like him to try and he does this 🙂
What a cutie! Best fun to breed even if unsuccessful. The intent is very intense!!!

My fuck buddy has sex with me when asking me for photos. He is photographer. i know he will do this with many women but still I like him to take photos and have sex. Fantasy is I get pregnant. I do not think I can now but it is exciting. I like him to try and he does this 🙂
My favorite Hotwife has never confirmed whether or not she is on birth control. She has always stated, either I use a condom or it’s a risk I have to take. I have never used a condom. Her husband loves it that way as well.

I’m very okay with you watching. You can also plead with me NOT to seed her unprotected womb. But don’t be surprised if I ignore your cries. After all, this is what SHE wants.
Thank you Bull Sir, I respect my wife's choice and preference of who is the dominant man in her life. By the way Sir you have a very nice cock.