Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

Thank you Bull Sir, I respect my wife's choice and preference of who is the dominant man in her life. By the way Sir you have a very nice cock.
Thank you. I’m sure your wife will enjoy the feeling of it unloading deep inside her. Maybe even let you slurp some sperm out
That’s really incredibly hot
My favorite place to cum is in another man’s fertile and wanting wife.

Thank you. I’m sure your wife will enjoy the feeling of it unloading deep inside her. Maybe even let you slurp some sperm out

My favorite place to cum is in another man’s fertile and wanting wife.
That is really awesome because that is my favorite thing to watch and my wife enjoys me watching this happen!

My wife and i are still contenplating on going through with it. A while back, a friend of mine who fucked my wife found out about me unable to have kids and said he would love to get my wife pregnant, with the condition that he can continue to fuck her. We are all for it, however we are getting everything figured out first, and i think everything will work out just fine. They have sex regularly, and i would definitely be down to be a “dad” and take care of the baby with my wife, and they can continue to have their fun,
I'm hoping my wife will have her lover's baby and she knows I'm hopeful of this. We'd love to know how this worked out for the three of you.

Yes, my wife currently living together with her boss. His wife doesn't have kids from him. (Wife issue I guess) they want to have a child from him and my wife. They both came to us and asked that we are okay to having his husband child in my wife. They knew that she is hotwife and they start the affair right after she went to the job. (Long story). I said okay and she is 8 month pregnant. January 26th delivery date. Even now she whatsapp me pics while they are having sex as per the med guides.

Wife got the call from the doctor this morning and he says she is in very good health if she did want to have another baby!!!!! So we now have to have a long talk with her boyfriend about it! He was the one that brought up having a baby with her but all three of us has to be 110% sure about this! It a HUGE step in a relationship between all three of us!
Her tubes are tied so if its a go she will have to go in to the hospital to have the tubable reversal.
Ok so if this is a go n she gets pregnant, you said he will move in with you, as " What " the father of the child?
Where does that put " You " ?

What will your role be , and please don't say your gonna be the slave to do all that stuff and be de-masculated and all the usual " Cuck " talk , cause it's a baby not a sex fantasy.

Who will be changing the diapers , who will feed it , who will do all the baby stuff , who will be on the birth certificate, who will pay for healthcare,

Will all 3 of you live like a Poly unit will You add a baby to the mix since she is healthy and will get her tubes untied , seems only fair that you get one too . Me personally if I were in your shoes that would be a requirement for this to happen and mine comes first .

I'm all for my wife having sex if she wants it but I don't think for a second that I would do the same as you, cause she said yes to marrying ME and if she wants a baby from someone else I would draw the line right there .

Only In extreminating situation would I stay and that's ify because yes she can have a baby from someone else, BUT respect our marriage first and foremost, like I said mine comes 1st if she were to show up pregnant and it's NOT mine 1st at very least then it's divorce.

I don't play on that level

Think about how this will change you n her n him , cause if she has his baby first your not needed or wanted and you moving him in is you moving yourself out .

And she is proving that to you as she grows , her body will be foreign to you and baby asli pushing you out .

Say goodbye to your wife soon to be ex-wife

My fiance Debbie has a black bull that fucks her alot he has mentioned it to both if us before he would love to have her get pregnant from him, they both want it I really don't but you have to way how much you love it like I do
Will baby's daddy replace you and where have you decided to move to , are you going to a different state or same state cause a baby will need it's dad and mother n since your neither mother will want the daddy permeant for the baby .

Say goodbye to married life with her , but you can get remarried and try again

Its crazy because i posted on this before saying that my wife and i were interested, but now she is pregnant with my neighbor’s baby, and im going to be a “dad”. It does get me both nervous and excited, as we already went to the doctor for her first appointment. He also knows about the pregnancy, as well as his wife, who also congratulated both me and my wife. He looked very surprised at first, and a few days later met with my wife and i to let us know he wants to be a part of the baby’s life, even if he is only like a family friend or a mentor, as well as continue to have a relationship with my wife, and finally that i can be the legal dad, but have to allow a relationship between him and his child. My wife agrees with him and also wants him to remain close to her and the baby, but does want me to be a “good dad” and take care of the baby’s needs. I do get scared because eventually my wife’s hormones are going to kick in if they have not already, and i may actually end up on the wrong side of this relationship, however i will continue to be a cuck husband and be the best “dad” i can be while my beautiful wife continues getting fucked by her bull.
You say they both came to congratulate you guys, lol how is that ?

I'd be congratulating him for the 18 future years of child support payments he will be paying up .

When I could not get my wife pregnant after a year of trying, my wife started having sex with her ex-boyfriend to start a "friendly" competition. He was cool with possibly impregnating her because he also despises me. Every time they had sex he wanted me to watch and taunted me that he had to do the job that I could not. After a month she was pregnant. During that month, I had sex with her twice while he had sex with her every day. He has sex with her to this day and while both our kids could be mine, they look a lot like him and are most likely his.
When I asked my wife who she thinks the father is, all she said was: "Hey you had your chance. Now don't complain if you cannot get the job done." My wife is also rather happy that the kids are from him because she said she was afraid that if we had a son he would inherit my tiny penis.
Disrespectful wife that will be alone raising the kids if she was my wife