Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

Once the child is born in these circumstances, it is a constant reminder of her being fucked by someone else. I have 3 boys and all have different fathers and even though we have split many years ago they still remind me of sexy times
True that. Many times when I see our youngest daughter I think about her biological father and watching him seed my wife

That's what I am looking for. I want to date a married woman openly as her bf and get her pregnant at least once. I don't want the responsibility of a kid so if they do I'd do it.
How do you mean openly, do you mean in front of her husband or do you mean openly like so other people know ? My wife has a bull that she fucks regularly bareback but we keep it only between the three of us.

I've told my husband before we got married that when I want to get pregnant it will be with black men

UPDATE: I have recently (like 2 days ago) found out my wife has been conversing with a guy on here about "breeding"!! I happened to see a response from him, had no idea what it meant, and in the course of searching I found several communications between them. She has NOT told me she was talking to anyone about this....I assumed she was "faithful" to her Boss/lover and would not stray......

I got nosey and also found on another site, 2 Black guys in he Bahamas that she has also been conversing with regarding a pregnancy, one of them QUITE seriously!! They have exchanged photos and she has indicated she is planning a "business trip" this summer to meet him...….now I'm wondering if that is one of the multiple dates she told me she is going to be "traveling for business" so we can plan vacations around that schedule!!

Thus far, she has mentioned NOTHING to me about this!! I can't decide it it would be sexier for her to come home from a business trip pregnant without my knowledge (seems to be her preference) or if I am involved in the planning and execution of her/our desire for this to happen.

I know, like the couple that initiated this thread, her biological clock is ticking and she wants to do this before we are too old to enjoy the pregnancy/child and before she is too old period. I did not know just HOW serious she was tho...we fantasize a LOT about this, but I assumed she was faithful to her Boss/Lover and not considering stepping out on him with someone else....unless maybe he is aware and I am not....

To be continued, I am sure...….

CW

That's what I am looking for. I want to date a married woman openly as her bf and get her pregnant at least once. I don't want the responsibility of a kid so if they do I'd do it.

Would you want to continue to see the wife during and after the pregnancy? I am pretty sure this is the situation my wife would prefer....someone who still wants to be with her sexually, but not required to be involved with the baby decisions, care, etc.

CW

Hubby is trying to convince me to go for it. Still on birth control. I admit it is tempting!
Suggestion.....stop taking the pill, get fitted with a diaphragm by your OB, then you can selectively use it/not use it based on your fertile time of the month. Just make sure you plan well!! LOL Wife really enjoyed doing this when she was active outside our marriage with multiple guys, took a LOT of chances and now she wishes she had not been so careful.

Keep us updated on how it goes!!

CW

Reactions: Xiahh and Rigel