Wife pregnant by bull or boyfriend!

img_20181026_095851-jpg.127029

It is that hot believe me.
The whole thought if it gets me so excited that I am ready to cum in my pants instantly when I think of it. To witness my wife being impregnated by another man, is so incredibly hot to think about. Not sure if the reality would be that hot but if she wanted to, I would probably be for it as long as I can watch
Brlbielirl

Reactions: Dbowman8500
My gf is waiting to find out whether she has conceived a black baby. If you wanna know more I've write about it in the cuckold talk forum
You're very lucky I'd love to take care of another man's baby. Know it's not my child shes carrying, it's my favorite fantasy, or have a woman make me pay child support for a child that's not mine

Well December is here and my wife and her lover started going bareback since her tubal reversal. She and I had sex with a condom last Friday and thats its for us until she gets pregnant from her lover.
Good luck ! And of course keep us posted ! Pics or vid would also be loved and appreciated !

Reactions: gsxr174
How will your family take it when the kid doesn't anything like your husband?
How will you tell your kid he was brought into the world from a fetish?
All in all, it will give your family, friends and neighbors something to talk about and talk is always cheap when the story is good and the story grows taller as it goes down the line.
Are you considering the consequences here?
Will the bull stay around to help support the child? What kind of job does he hold, how much does he make? What about his and his family medical history and college or high school GPA???

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
I would love to breed someone’s wife and have a baby with her. I could be in the picture for the child or not. It would be up to the couple’s desire. I’m in Southern California the San Diego area to be exact but can travel. Send a message if anyone is interested. Open to race not an issue.

OMG lol love reading all the replies here. It's really weird...but that is a HUGE fantasy of mine. I say fantasy because we have 4 healthy children between just us, we've had our problems over ten year of marriage, but she's 15 years my prior, 5'4" and still 130 pounds. Very much still an attractive young(er) female. No stretch marks etc, cute face. I feel lucky to have her and it's totally erotic to think of someone else feeling the same way I have when I've impregnated her uterus...just sayin. Am I weird? Lol I dunno but it's hot.

OMG lol love reading all the replies here. It's really weird...but that is a HUGE fantasy of mine. I say fantasy because we have 4 healthy children between just us, we've had our problems over ten year of marriage, but she's 15 years my prior, 5'4" and still 130 pounds. Very much still an attractive young(er) female. No stretch marks etc, cute face. I feel lucky to have her and it's totally erotic to think of someone else feeling the same way I have when I've impregnated her uterus...just sayin. Am I weird? Lol I dunno but it's hot.

Man, too bad it’s just a fantasy. I would’ve love to breed your wife’s fertile pussy and give you your 5 child.

Reactions: Riker41
That's actually pretty hot...we've even gone so far as to her getting it from someone else without a condom, but only twice and she's adamant about knowing the guy for a while first, which was the case both times before. Another actual child from someone else might complicate our marriage, but without a condom, full on, we could at least get the effect. Like someone else totally owning her is hot.