Wife said she will only fuck me from now on.

Leeman

Couple
A couple of days ago my wife informed me that she would no longer fuck anyone else, she even showed me the text where she broke up with her boyfriend. I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand I am thankful to have that pussy to myself, but on the other hand I do enjoy loving watching her get fucked. I enjoy watching the dick enter her and hear her moan and groan with delight. I originally had mixed emotions about her sucking another mans dick, but to my surprise I love watching her suck that dick. I love when she's sucking his dick and she says umm, umm, umm. When a woman makes that sound you know she is enjoying sucking that dick. The only problem I have with this is she would not let him cum in her mouth. I wanted to see that cum all in her mouth. The only other problem I had is she never allowed her BF to fuck her in the ass. She allows me to fuck her in the ass, but not him. I think she was afraid because he fucks her so long and hard. I really wanted him to tear that ass up, and cum all in that ass, but it is her ass and if she didn't want him to fuck her in it then so be it.I truly believe if he attempted to fuck her in the ass that she would not have been able to stop him. Not that he would have forced her, but she would not have been able to resist because she enjoys the way he fucked her so much. It was my suggestion that she allow him to fuck her in the ass, but she was not having that. I loved when she took a picture with his cum all over her pussy. He shoots a huge load. I also loved when he would spank her ass. Imagine if you will a young man younger than some of our kids, spanking your wife's ass. "Oh my goodness" Because this dude was so young make it an extra turn on for me. To see someone that young control my wife spank that ass, move her the way he wanted to move her, and get his dick sucked. "WOW!!!" I'm still going to come to this site and read stories, put my opinion in some times, look at pictures and videos. We shall see what the future holds.

Reactions: Mfmcuzthreeiskey
A couple of days ago my wife informed me that she would no longer fuck anyone else, she even showed me the text where she broke up with her boyfriend. I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand I am thankful to have that pussy to myself, but on the other hand I do enjoy loving watching her get fucked. I enjoy watching the dick enter her and hear her moan and groan with delight. I originally had mixed emotions about her sucking another mans dick, but to my surprise I love watching her suck that dick. I love when she's sucking his dick and she says umm, umm, umm. When a woman makes that sound you know she is enjoying sucking that dick. The only problem I have with this is she would not let him cum in her mouth. I wanted to see that cum all in her mouth. The only other problem I had is she never allowed her BF to fuck her in the ass. She allows me to fuck her in the ass, but not him. I think she was afraid because he fucks her so long and hard. I really wanted him to tear that ass up, and cum all in that ass, but it is her ass and if she didn't want him to fuck her in it then so be it.I truly believe if he attempted to fuck her in the ass that she would not have been able to stop him. Not that he would have forced her, but she would not have been able to resist because she enjoys the way he fucked her so much. It was my suggestion that she allow him to fuck her in the ass, but she was not having that. I loved when she took a picture with his cum all over her pussy. He shoots a huge load. I also loved when he would spank her ass. Imagine if you will a young man younger than some of our kids, spanking your wife's ass. "Oh my goodness" Because this dude was so young make it an extra turn on for me. To see someone that young control my wife spank that ass, move her the way he wanted to move her, and get his dick sucked. "WOW!!!" I'm still going to come to this site and read stories, put my opinion in some times, look at pictures and videos. We shall see what the future holds.
I know where you cumming from ma boy my wife gets passed around modt weekends by me and 66 othrr guys and with my wife its mando she requires all males involved to fuck her once minimum in each hole and all must bust their nuts. One in her mouth one up her ass and if they fail to bust in her mouth they must allow me to bust in their mouth if they fail to bust up her but they must allow me to bust in the butt.ive only had to bust a nut in a froends ass as he had stage fright upon his first anal with her we all made fun of him as he had to hold his cheeks spread wile i got my dick jacked and sucked till i had to nut and whole he held himself open i had to burry my sha t up his but hole while p7
Pulsating she was turned on by it i not so much

I know where you cumming from ma boy my wife gets passed around modt weekends by me and 66 othrr guys and with my wife its mando she requires all males involved to fuck her once minimum in each hole and all must bust their nuts. One in her mouth one up her ass and if they fail to bust in her mouth they must allow me to bust in their mouth if they fail to bust up her but they must allow me to bust in the butt.ive only had to bust a nut in a froends ass as he had stage fright upon his first anal with her we all made fun of him as he had to hold his cheeks spread wile i got my dick jacked and sucked till i had to nut and whole he held himself open i had to burry my sha t up his but hole while p7
Pulsating she was turned on by it i not so much
Seems like a great time

Give it time... she will start to have cravings. Furthermore, there are millions of dicks out there for her to fuck. Nothing wrong with her wanting to cut off from this one guy.

Reactions: davelb76
Wow. I cannot imagine my wife stopping fucking other men. She’s had a couple of guys that got attached but as long as I didn’t mind she didn’t mind. Attachment can be a good thing. The romance is more intense so the fucking is more intense.
Hopefully she realizes how much she needs other cock and gets back in the game.