Wife shared with her lover’s friend

JohnDBlend

Gold
My wife’s lover sent me a few pics of my wife getting fucked by a man who was not him, but was his long time friend.

He asked me if i’m ok with it as my wife asked him to keep it a secret from me since she was fucking a stranger. As for me, it looks kinda hot and excited me to the most. How is it if it was you?

Attachments

• 69603E69-373E-44E9-A7DE-630E8D89A463.png
    69603E69-373E-44E9-A7DE-630E8D89A463.png
    3 MB · Views: 257
  • AEA2E3BD-699A-41F1-B9D7-1EA60D5CA3BD.png
    AEA2E3BD-699A-41F1-B9D7-1EA60D5CA3BD.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 293
  • 8A29872A-D535-4980-AECA-9A3993BB2DF1.png
    8A29872A-D535-4980-AECA-9A3993BB2DF1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 304
My wife’s lover sent me a few pics of my wife getting fucked by a man who was not him, but was his long time friend.

He asked me if i’m ok with it as my wife asked him to keep it a secret from me since she was fucking a stranger. As for me, it looks kinda hot and excited me to the most. How is it if it was you?

My wife has had a couple of boyfriends ask her if she would have sex with one of their best friends. My wife always says yes. I love that she is so easy.

Reactions: davelb76
Everyone views things differently and likes different things. My wife and I only play together and it's for both of us to enjoy together. If I found out my wife was having sex with someone and trying to keep it a secret from me I would consider it an act of betrayal and it would certainly cause some major problems in our relationship.

I give my wife the freedom to fuck as many men as she wants to but only when I'm with her. She loves having all the attention from groups pf men and has enjoyed dozens of mfm 3-somes as well as dozens of gang bangs over our years in this lifestyle yet she knows that I would not stand for her sneaking around with someone and lying to me about it. Some people would say that is crazy!

Bottom line is every couple has to make their own rules and if one of them chooses to break the rules then it's an act of betrayal and the other half must decide how they will deal with it.

Everyone views things differently and likes different things. My wife and I only play together and it's for both of us to enjoy together. If I found out my wife was having sex with someone and trying to keep it a secret from me I would consider it an act of betrayal and it would certainly cause some major problems in our relationship.

I give my wife the freedom to fuck as many men as she wants to but only when I'm with her. She loves having all the attention from groups pf men and has enjoyed dozens of mfm 3-somes as well as dozens of gang bangs over our years in this lifestyle yet she knows that I would not stand for her sneaking around with someone and lying to me about it. Some people would say that is crazy!

Bottom line is every couple has to make their own rules and if one of them chooses to break the rules then it's an act of betrayal and the other half must decide how they will deal with it.

That is the great thing about this lifestyle. Every couple can have their own rules of engagement. I have always said that if you asked 100 couples to describe the lifestyle you would get 100 different answers.

My wife told me when we started this that she would never do a threesome with me. She has told me that she would do a threesome with her boyfriend and a friend of his.

• Love
Reactions: JohnDBlend
My wife used to say yes to fucking a stranger if she was attracted, but now with a few long term boyfriends, she is a little more selective, and either has to get fucked by one of them, or i can actually have my wife, which is pretty unusual nowadays

Reactions: JohnDBlend
My wife used to say yes to fucking a stranger if she was attracted, but now with a few long term boyfriends, she is a little more selective, and either has to get fucked by one of them, or i can actually have my wife, which is pretty unusual nowadays
Sometimes, she will had turn to have sex with her lover and me..any stranger that she feels interested, she will do it with them too, but just for a one night stand..anyway, as long i can continued to enjoyed her body, then it should not be a problem..