My friend came while I showed him photos of my wife

Not sure if this belongs so please delete if not. It's cool. This happened less than a week ago so still kinda processing it. It feels kinda dirty but also feels really fucking hot at the same time. Makes my heart beat quicker when I think about it.

Of course I'm biased but I think my wife is a beautiful woman. I have a friend, we'll call him Darren, who compliments me and my wife and has told me previously how he thinks I've done incredibly well to land a woman like Becky, my wife.

We were having a few drinks at the weekend and Becky was heading out with her friends. She had on this green dress which was low cut to show off a fair amount of cleavage and was quite flattering as it hugged her figure. Darren commented on how hot she looked before she left.

As the night went on we were chatting shit and got to talking about sex and stuff and he was talking about Becky again. I was flattered and turned on hearing how much he liked her so, with me getting hornier, I thought it might be fun to show him a few pictures of Becky. Now, Becky does like to show off so I messaged her first and asked her if I could show him a few pictures to which she said yes and actually told me which ones I was allowed to show. It was thrilling.

So I went to Darren and showed him these photos and asked him what he thought. He was telling me exactly what he thought, how much he liked them and said that he would actually like to fuck Becky himself. This was incredible.

I could tell he was getting hard and admitted to be horny looking at her photos so I told him he could jerk off if he wanted and I'd keep the photos open. So he did. And I did.

And a few moments later my best friend was cumming while looking at my wife.

I think it's ultra-erotic to jerk with other guys while we look at photos and videos of KK in my private collection. It's always hot to hear the other guy's comments, and talk about my hot wife's adventures while stroking. It always leads to more...
I was stationed overseas and the wife of one of the guys would send him a video of his wife getting fucked every week usuall by a different guy. There were 6 of us that would watch the tape and we started out just rubbing ourselfs thru our jeans then one day a guy said I can't take this and whipped it out. We looked at the guy whose wife it was and he was unzipping his fly as well. This went on for several weeks we would get together watch the tape and wank. Then one of our lady friends found out and wanted to watch it too. Now remember all 6 guys were married with their wifes back in the states. So we put the tape on and it was really hot with the wife in a MFM. We are all rubbing thru our jeans when our new member says "Jeeze why aren't you guys beating off and proceeds to unzip her jeans and pull then down slightly and starts to finger herself while watching. Six guys are pulling the cocks out and alternateing between watchin the screen and our new friend. We are following her lead because she is married as well. Next thing we know she has kicked off her pants, spread her legs and pulled her shirt up and is really having a good time. Almost at the end of the tape she asked the guy next to her if he wanted to suck her tits. He said "Oh hell yeah" and before he could lean over she was up astraddle his lap and sinking down on his cock feeding her tits to him. She got several cream pies that night.

The next friday she asked if she could bring along some like minded ladies to watch the film. A replay of the week before only this time there were 6 males and 6 females all married but not to each other. This went on for about 8 months. The lady I hooked with the first night and I became great friends she ofter stayed the night at my quarters. Just before she went home on mid tour leave she told her husband (he had told her he was ok if she got laid while she over there) and sent him a picture of a cream pie.

Before she went on mid tour she would sometimes fuck someone else because I told her how I like silky seconds. Her first friday night back she gave me some silky seconds and then told me it was the last I was getting from her for a while. Eight weeks before we rotated home she informed me that when she was home she had her IUD removed and she was now pregnant.

We got lucky and got the same flight home and her hubby was supposed to meet us at the port but because of duty got delayed. I had an afternoon flight out and so when he did arrive to pick her up he got a pregnant wife and silky seconds to greet him.

And to think all this got started because one guy had a hot wife that sent him tapes of her getting fucked everyweekend.

I was stationed overseas and the wife of one of the guys would send him a video of his wife getting fucked every week usuall by a different guy. There were 6 of us that would watch the tape and we started out just rubbing ourselfs thru our jeans then one day a guy said I can't take this and whipped it out. We looked at the guy whose wife it was and he was unzipping his fly as well. This went on for several weeks we would get together watch the tape and wank. Then one of our lady friends found out and wanted to watch it too. Now remember all 6 guys were married with their wifes back in the states. So we put the tape on and it was really hot with the wife in a MFM. We are all rubbing thru our jeans when our new member says "Jeeze why aren't you guys beating off and proceeds to unzip her jeans and pull then down slightly and starts to finger herself while watching. Six guys are pulling the cocks out and alternateing between watchin the screen and our new friend. We are following her lead because she is married as well. Next thing we know she has kicked off her pants, spread her legs and pulled her shirt up and is really having a good time. Almost at the end of the tape she asked the guy next to her if he wanted to suck her tits. He said "Oh hell yeah" and before he could lean over she was up astraddle his lap and sinking down on his cock feeding her tits to him. She got several cream pies that night.

The next friday she asked if she could bring along some like minded ladies to watch the film. A replay of the week before only this time there were 6 males and 6 females all married but not to each other. This went on for about 8 months. The lady I hooked with the first night and I became great friends she ofter stayed the night at my quarters. Just before she went home on mid tour leave she told her husband (he had told her he was ok if she got laid while she over there) and sent him a picture of a cream pie.

Before she went on mid tour she would sometimes fuck someone else because I told her how I like silky seconds. Her first friday night back she gave me some silky seconds and then told me it was the last I was getting from her for a while. Eight weeks before we rotated home she informed me that when she was home she had her IUD removed and she was now pregnant.

We got lucky and got the same flight home and her hubby was supposed to meet us at the port but because of duty got delayed. I had an afternoon flight out and so when he did arrive to pick her up he got a pregnant wife and silky seconds to greet him.

And to think all this got started because one guy had a hot wife that sent him tapes of her getting fucked everyweekend.
That's a great story. Did you stay in touch with her and find out how the husband felt about the pregnancy?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Not sure if this belongs so please delete if not. It's cool. This happened less than a week ago so still kinda processing it. It feels kinda dirty but also feels really fucking hot at the same time. Makes my heart beat quicker when I think about it.

Of course I'm biased but I think my wife is a beautiful woman. I have a friend, we'll call him Darren, who compliments me and my wife and has told me previously how he thinks I've done incredibly well to land a woman like Becky, my wife.

We were having a few drinks at the weekend and Becky was heading out with her friends. She had on this green dress which was low cut to show off a fair amount of cleavage and was quite flattering as it hugged her figure. Darren commented on how hot she looked before she left.

As the night went on we were chatting shit and got to talking about sex and stuff and he was talking about Becky again. I was flattered and turned on hearing how much he liked her so, with me getting hornier, I thought it might be fun to show him a few pictures of Becky. Now, Becky does like to show off so I messaged her first and asked her if I could show him a few pictures to which she said yes and actually told me which ones I was allowed to show. It was thrilling.

So I went to Darren and showed him these photos and asked him what he thought. He was telling me exactly what he thought, how much he liked them and said that he would actually like to fuck Becky himself. This was incredible.

I could tell he was getting hard and admitted to be horny looking at her photos so I told him he could jerk off if he wanted and I'd keep the photos open. So he did. And I did.

And a few moments later my best friend was cumming while looking at my wife.
I done this with quite a lot of guys. Now I have a regular and we get together about every two or three months to mutually share our wives pics and vids and wank to them. It's gorgeous fun.