Wife Shy about Hotwife Life, needs Tribute encouragement (sexy photos inside)

Not yet, but that's a potential work in progress. 😀

All the attention from this post has changed her shy "maybe..I don't know...some day in the future..?", to a more definitive "Yes, okay I'll try it"

Still a few months away or more, but definately made some big progress.

All of the tributes and cum tributes have helped stoke her arousal and helped her see the appeal of trying out a night of being a hotwife.
Awesome wish to see her progress or maybe even be a part of it ???

Reactions: OneEyedMonster
Awesome wish to see her progress or maybe even be a part of it ???
We are tentatively searching for a bull, as my wife gets used to the concept.

Welcome to private message us, and get to know us. She would definately like to see some photos or videos, for both getting to know the person and what weapon they are swinging. (Are you Colonel mustard, ready to use your lead pipe on her in the library?)

Honestly, she also uses these photos to see if there is any physical attraction, as the "horny level" needs to rise high enough to outweigh her shy level before she bounces atop someone.

• Love
Reactions: SngleBullMaster
We are tentatively searching for a bull, as my wife gets used to the concept.

Welcome to private message us, and get to know us. She would definately like to see some photos or videos, for both getting to know the person and what weapon they are swinging. (Are you Colonel mustard, ready to use your lead pipe on her in the library?)

Honestly, she also uses these photos to see if there is any physical attraction, as the "horny level" needs to rise high enough to outweigh her shy level before she bounces atop someone.
Totally understand have you checked my page ? I think she might like what she See's .... let me know ?

Last edited:
She looks amazing...lovely tits made for a hard cock to slide in and leave a mess on her nipples for her to lick clean.

Many men I suspect would find her super sexy.

DM if she would like a trib 👍

Hello,

My wife and I have been discussing the hotwife life-style for a while now, and she is intrigued but incredibly shy about it.

I was hoping if others mentioned how they found her as sexy as I do, it would help blow past her shyness and tap into her raw sexual side.*

Please, tell this curvy shortstack what you'd do to her, submit a cum-covered tribute, ask questions, etc. Make her feel sticky and welcome!

If all goes well, the next step is finding her a big cock to bounce on, woo!

*She agreed to this, so don't hold back! (Just no humiliation stuff please)*
What a hottie! You can say to her that I'm impressed by that pair of beautiful boobs! :love: