Wife Shy about Hotwife Life, needs Tribute encouragement (sexy photos inside)

OneEyedMonster

Couple
Verified
Hello,

My wife and I have been discussing the hotwife life-style for a while now, and she is intrigued but incredibly shy about it.

I was hoping if others mentioned how they found her as sexy as I do, it would help blow past her shyness and tap into her raw sexual side.*

Please, tell this curvy shortstack what you'd do to her, submit a cum-covered tribute, ask questions, etc. Make her feel sticky and welcome!

If all goes well, the next step is finding her a big cock to bounce on, woo!

*She agreed to this, so don't hold back! (Just no humiliation stuff please)*

Attachments

• Wife Tribute 7.png
    Wife Tribute 7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
  • Wife Tribute 1.png
    Wife Tribute 1.png
    782.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Wife Tribute 2.png
    Wife Tribute 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
  • Wife Tribute 3.png
    Wife Tribute 3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
  • Wife Tribute 4.png
    Wife Tribute 4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
Hello,

My wife and I have been discussing the hotwife life-style for a while now, and she is intrigued but incredibly shy about it.

I was hoping if others mentioned how they found her as sexy as I do, it would help blow past her shyness and tap into her raw sexual side.*

Please, tell this curvy shortstack what you'd do to her, submit a cum-covered tribute, ask questions, etc. Make her feel sticky and welcome!

beautiful breasts love her nipples got me rock hard

Attachments

• 7EF74602-9C21-4AE6-BCB5-BDC512F99B7D.jpeg
    7EF74602-9C21-4AE6-BCB5-BDC512F99B7D.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 169
Tell your wife she is perfect and should try bigger cock. You both need to try it
If you like online sex plz send me privete
She was very pleased with being called perfect, thanks!

A bigger cock is hopefully in the future. I'm not bad at 6.5 inches, but the urge to go even bigger is very appealing. If I can put her into a sex-coma, I can only imagine what something 8+ inches would do. :D

Reactions: Momofact
This hard is her fault... View attachment 1561768
I showed her your tribute, and her answer was "oh...wow!" before turning super red.

Later that night she and her longest dildo disappeared for a while. One can only guess it was to furiously plunder her deepest depths while thinking of your massive cock. (Based off the sounds, the answer was "yes yes oh god yes")

+10 points to you for imaginary banging my wife! She keeps getting attention like this, and maybe someday I'll convince her to bounce on a real massive cock.

Keep em coming!

You have all been such good sports, that I am gifting a few more photos! Enjoy these Triple D's.

If they happen to inspire new tributes, or cum tributes, please send them our way. Each tribute inspires her a little further along the track towards hotwife life!

Attachments

• Triple D_1.jpg
    Triple D_1.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Triple D_2.jpg
    Triple D_2.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Triple D_3.jpg
    Triple D_3.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 97
  • Triple D_4.jpg
    Triple D_4.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 151
Hello,

She is very pleasing to the eyes 👀💯🔥🔥😈

Reactions: OneEyedMonster
Hello,

Mmmmmmmm yummy and tasty

Reactions: OneEyedMonster
Have you allowed her to used by another man
Not yet, but that's a potential work in progress. 😀

All the attention from this post has changed her shy "maybe..I don't know...some day in the future..?", to a more definitive "Yes, okay I'll try it"

Still a few months away or more, but definately made some big progress.

All of the tributes and cum tributes have helped stoke her arousal and helped her see the appeal of trying out a night of being a hotwife.