sharemybbw

Couple
Verified
Hi guys,

new here, just an introduction to me, an my story.

Now im aware my story is not unique and is actually very common.

Me and the wife started filming ourselves having sex a few years ago and posting it online, which we both got turned on by. I know deep down she likes men looking at her as she has let me take pics of her and send it to other men.

Bit little does she know what it has awoken in me, every time we have sex i look at her and fantasise that shes taking another mans cock and loving it, my cock is never harder than when thinking about that,

i read all the comments left on our vids and it turns me on more, and makes me want to share her so much, ive even had her pictures cum tributed just to see others enjoying her and cumming on her,

We have even simulated another man with us (without even reallty talking about it) by buying a realistic dildo and using it for a spitroast "video"

again we havent discussed sharing or threesomes.

How do i go about discussing all this? Like any subtle hints i can drop.

if i ask to share her or to see her with someone else she will say no and close off. shes shy.

but deep down i know shes kinky and naughty because she is willing to let me show her off online, and i know she likes to be watched secretly as she loves outdoor sex,

how can i ease her into sharing her, in a subtle way as she is super shy till she is in the moment.

Last edited:
UPDATE: we had the talk, after watching all these tributes, and turns out she is very open to being shared, ive held this inside for so long, years even, and my wife is actually into it l! I urge all men with partners who feel this way about sharing to open up to their partners. Mine couldn't have gone any better!! Wow