Wife up skirt video

Yes that is my favorite way to fuck too
My wife won’t let me take her panties off, only ever pulled to the side wherever we are.

I think its a fetish that comes from her late teens. She used to have regular sex with an older, married man from her neighbourhood in a park. She says she would only ever wear short skirt and stockings, with panties. No condoms were ever used and none of her clothes ever came off. It was always just discreetly done in some trees or whatever, where they could be caught but never were.

her boyfriend never knew, and neither did the guys wife. She used to make her boyfriend wear a condom.

Last edited:
My wife won’t let me take her panties off, only ever pulled to the side wherever we are.

I think its a fetish that comes from her late teens. She used to have regular sex with an older, married man from her neighbourhood in a park. She says she would only ever wear short skirt and stockings, with panties. No condoms were ever used.

her boyfriend never knew.
I dont let my wife take hers off... they go to the side

My GF found crotchless panties! Perfect except the cum from her dates leaks down her thighs, unless she changes to regular panties, so they're a real mess when she gets home.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy