Wife Wants to Do ......Any Advice for Us?

funcpl4u

Jul 14, 2021
Hey everyone, been awhile since we posted. Anyway the wife is wanting to do .... She is excited about the idea but is kinda scared that she won't get any subscribers so she is afraid of how she would feel. I think she could do well with it being a large breasted (naturals) Asian MILF but promoting on social media is not our strong suit.

Any suggestions or advice for her?

Thanks everyone!

Hey everyone, been awhile since we posted. Anyway the wife is wanting to do .... She is excited about the idea but is kinda scared that she won't get any subscribers so she is afraid of how she would feel. I think she could do well with it being a large breasted (naturals) Asian MILF but promoting on social media is not our strong suit.

Thanks everyone!
post right here and we comment!!!!👍👍😁😁

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Thanks everyone!
I think she will do quite well, yum!!! 😉😋😋

Thanks everyone!

I do admire the people who manage to have success with ... who did not begin in the position of a) Celebrity b) Influencer c) Micro Influencer because it is a LOT of work. I think there is a misconception that creators can get by, gain subscribers and make money just casually posting here and there, and just doing a little bit of marketing to promote it.

With regard to the marketing part of it, she needs to make a decision regarding how discrete she wants to be about having an account. If there is no wish to be discrete and she's going to link it in her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc then likely she'll see a subscription rate of about 2% of her followers.

However, if she wants to be discrete, she might as well head over to Reddit. The site has been flooded with OF promoters so it's already been wrecked so she might as well add to it. Create an account and start posting on the NSFW subreddits, spam away across as many as she can where the photos have any mild relevance, and at this point do not openly mention on your Reddit username profile that you have an OF (however, you can always direct all the thirsty chat requests from guys towards it as "I don't chat on here, but I do on my OF) and slowly build up a following. If her photos are good it'll take little time to get to 1,000+ and then decide when to put in your bio about the OF and link to it (thinking that you're going to get a 2% subscribe rate).

I don't have an OF, I simply work in marketing and the whole OF thing fascinates me. However, from what I see it's a real grind and basically the better you grasp marketing and pricing, price promotion etc the better she'll do. Creators get out what they put in, so be aware that many are buying expensive cameras and lights.

Reactions: Bigman9

Thanks everyone!
I dont have any advice on how to make money on a lifestyle choice......

I am woefully inadequate at social media, but from what I understand, she must have multiple social media accounts, FB TikTok Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and she must use those sites to advertise her .... Her other social media sites should be a little racy, skimpy outfits, suggestive talk and fun situations. The payoff is when they get to her ..., they get to see the goods once they've paid the subscription fee.

I am woefully inadequate at social media, but from what I understand, she must have multiple social media accounts, FB TikTok Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and she must use those sites to advertise her .... Her other social media sites should be a little racy, skimpy outfits, suggestive talk and fun situations. The payoff is when they get to her ..., they get to see the goods once they've paid the subscription fee.
you understand incorrectly.... while there is a process to verify identify and that you are absolutely willingly and aware of your images/videos being posted there is no requirement to have multiple socalmedia accounts advertising ...

I work in game dev and there is a similar "industry" of people who stream and create video content of games. Similar to celebrities, people who come from pro-gaming have a much easier time establishing a fan base. Many people try to get into streaming with no relevant background and some totally flop but others do manage to build significant audiences over time. Some people will launch a stream of themselves playing a game and hardly say anything - who is going to stick around to watch that? Other people have regular streaming / content posting schedules, which helps to keep people coming back. They have personality, often some kind of twist on what they do, and they engage a bit with the audience / give them some bit of window into their life. I think the personal connection is a lot of what keeps people coming back. Regularly producing new content on a schedule and keeping fans engage obviously takes dedication and time. That isn't to say that you can't do "well enough" with a moderate effort. Like you have game streamers with an audience of millions at the top and they make millions per year but you also have smaller streamers with only 5-10k followers and it's not a career but they make some decent money and its sort of like a hobby that pays you back.

A lot of it depends on how much you want to put into it. I guess what I'd say to your wife, which may be comforting, is if she doesn't end up with many followers, its probably not about her, it's probably just about the amount of effort put into PR and content production. There's a lot of people out there with good looking bodies but a lot of it is about dedication and showing some personality that people can connect with.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
I work in game dev and there is a similar "industry" of people who stream and create video content of games. Similar to celebrities, people who come from pro-gaming have a much easier time establishing a fan base. Many people try to get into streaming with no relevant background and some totally flop but others do manage to build significant audiences over time. Some people will launch a stream of themselves playing a game and hardly say anything - who is going to stick around to watch that? Other people have regular streaming / content posting schedules, which helps to keep people coming back. They have personality, often some kind of twist on what they do, and they engage a bit with the audience / give them some bit of window into their life. I think the personal connection is a lot of what keeps people coming back. Regularly producing new content on a schedule and keeping fans engage obviously takes dedication and time. That isn't to say that you can't do "well enough" with a moderate effort. Like you have game streamers with an audience of millions at the top and they make millions per year but you also have smaller streamers with only 5-10k followers and it's not a career but they make some decent money and its sort of like a hobby that pays you back.

A lot of it depends on how much you want to put into it. I guess what I'd say to your wife, which may be comforting, is if she doesn't end up with many followers, its probably not about her, it's probably just about the amount of effort put into PR and content production. There's a lot of people out there with good looking bodies but a lot of it is about dedication and showing some personality that people can connect with.
there is a HUGE difference between streaming on sites like chaturbate and having a ppv like ....... having said that INTERACTION with the guys paying is the key.... fat sloppy chicks are making tens of thousands a year while seriously hot milfs fold their site and the difference is interacting with the subscribers... every woman has a pussy and tits.... not every woman has the ability to make a guy feel she is showing her goods for him and THAT equals money. But if you are just into the exhibitionist part of it....then who cares what anyone thinks

Reactions: sri65

Thanks everyone!
A question was asked I answered
Chatirbate models make loot, I know a couple where the husband quit his job making 200,000 a year, and they make more now

Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement. She is excited to get started. I think its cool too as I love to look at her posing and an excuse to buy her more sexy lingerie!

you understand incorrectly.... while there is a process to verify identify and that you are absolutely willingly and aware of your images/videos being posted there is no requirement to have multiple socalmedia accounts advertising ...
Your comprehension is lacking. I never said anything was a "requirement". In my experience, I've only been drawn to ... accounts by someone's social media posts on other sites.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Thanks for all of the comments and complements for her. She went ahead with it and has her ... page started. Shet her first tips and subscribers yesterday. She seems very excited about it! I know she likes the attention especially as she gets older! First time she showed her nude body online to her first tipper!