Wife Wants to Do ......Any Advice for Us?

Hey everyone, been awhile since we posted. Anyway the wife is wanting to do .... She is excited about the idea but is kinda scared that she won't get any subscribers so she is afraid of how she would feel. I think she could do well with it being a large breasted (naturals) Asian MILF but promoting on social media is not our strong suit.

Any suggestions or advice for her?

Thanks everyone!
Yeah I kinda been thinking the same here. Can see more of her?

Reactions: funcpl4u
Hi everyone... she has some photos up.. Here is a free link with full access. If you would like to check it out and let us know what you think. Comments would help and encourage her.

https://....com/action/trial/wgg8qulq5civ1xvexoec59laux1prysl

No payment required.

20220316_111205 - Copy.jpg

Update: She is doing very will... She seems to enjoy showing her nude body to her fans.. A lot of young guy are sending her quite a lot of money now.. Originally she said she wouldn't show anything but now almost nothing seems off limits!

Reactions: owlmale
Hey everyone, been awhile since we posted. Anyway the wife is wanting to do .... She is excited about the idea but is kinda scared that she won't get any subscribers so she is afraid of how she would feel. I think she could do well with it being a large breasted (naturals) Asian MILF but promoting on social media is not our strong suit.

Any suggestions or advice for her?

Thanks everyone!
Hi honey...make hubby wear a condom all nite.

Reactions: artman6060