Wife wants to play and get pregnant from alpha cum Uganda

Yep. She wants potent cum to fill her up and give us black babies
If you are the husband, just because you have a small cock doesn't mean you can't breed your wife. I think you should breed her but once the baby is conceived she can continue fucking her lovers. I would suggest you as husband impregnate her and not her boyfriend. Having the boyfriend impregnate the wife complicates in creating emotional bond in the husband towards the baby. That is what I would suggest.

She a beautiful woman and must be having high sex drive.

Reactions: Frogprince
If you are the husband, just because you have a small cock doesn't mean you can't breed your wife. I think you should breed her but once the baby is conceived she can continue with fucking her lovers. I would suggest you as husband impregnate her and not her boyfriend. Having he boyfriend complicates in creating emotional bond in the husband towards the baby. That is what I would suggest.

She a beautiful woman and must be having high sex drive.
Yeah, she’s 29 and I’m 41. But I think she really wants to be fully BBC pregnant,

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Yeah, she’s 29 and I’m 41. But I think she really wants to be fully BBC pregnant,
Yeah the difference between the two of you is 12 years and a large age difference leads to sexual compatibility mismatch.

I and my wife have a 5 year age difference and I am not able to meet her sexual expectations.

I’m white. Met her in Uganda a few years ago. She’s so frustrated with my dick and loves me but needs to cheat. She wants to carry a fully black baby
Being a cuckold is one thing but are you willing to raise a child conceived by someone else. The baby will be fully black and not lighter in color.

Do you have the emotional strength to accept that. That is something for you to think.

Further we marry to procreate and pass on our genes. If the Bull conceives your wife you don't get to do that but he does. Your wife wont care but you might have to think about your emotions and think through it if you are willing to accept it. Think about it after you have cum because it leads to better mental clarity. :)

Reactions: Frogprince
You may consider putting the Bulls cock yourself in your wife's pussy before the breeding begins and once he has ejaculated in her pussy you can lick and clean her up. Next you fuck her yourself but ejaculate outside her pussy to make sure he is the one whose seed gets to get inside her and your cock helps push his semen deeper into her pussy to get to her eggs to increase his chances of conception. :giggle: (y)

You may consider putting the Bulls cock yourself in your wife's pussy before the breeding begins and once he has ejaculated in her pussy you can lick and clean her up. Next you fuck her yourself but ejaculate outside her pussy to make sure he is the one whose seed gets to get inside her and your cock helps push his semen deeper into her pussy to get to her eggs to increase his chances of conception. :giggle: (y)
Love this! Now we’re talking. I’ll be pussy free while he’s breeding her

Reactions: DesiTexas
I think I’ll have to wear a condom

Reactions: DesiTexas
You went from saying it’s a bad idea to giving me instructions on how to make sure the alpha gets her preggers lol