Wife wants to sit me in chair and tie my hands behind my back on chair...

I remember when my wife had a black bull from Atlanta he used to visit us for weekends, he used to do that to me
My wife fucks me up the ass with a dildo in front of her lovers... I asked her to fuck me up the ass in front of her girlfriends .. After a few times she said it was going to be in front of other men also.. She thought it would be more humiliating for me and she could show off more...

I have been a cuckold most of my adult life. Many years ago I read a story similar to this in Penthouse Variations and this scenario turned me on. I watched my exwife screw many of my friends and coworkers but most of the time I just watched briefly by looking in the bedroom. I had to control myself while in these situation so I made it a point to not make a big deal out of it. I did fantasize about being be tied to a chair completely nude and watching her with one or even two of my friends. Having my below average in length and thickness erect cock as evidence to them that I enjoyed the show while having my hands tied out of range so I could not touch my cock would have been brutal.

Reactions: artman6060
My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .
This particular bull I Don't like as he is very aggressive and bossy around me.

She says it would be MY ultimate way of forming Trust in HER .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.
She says it's going to be a surprise for him .

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
The whole basis of any BDSM/Power Exchange relationship, cuckolding included, is trust. As you've said, it's not that you don't trust your wife, it's that you don't particularly trust this specific individual. He has neither duty nor loyalty to you, and you don't think that your wife would be able to stop him if he goes off on a tangent. That's a legitimate concern. A good Dominant always tests out the safety factors before introducing some activity to the relationship. If you're getting a bad feeling about it, there's a reason. Don't do it with this guy. If you're going to do it, do it with someone that can be trusted.

Reactions: Rigel
My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
Being Dom I have done this many times with cuck hubbies and all concerned had a ot time. It becomes trust issue between you wife and other parties involved. I've been thanked many times for experience. It's fun watching hubby cum without touching himself. I have also added blindfold to husband while tied so he can only hear us playingsitting right next to us

I have been a cuckold most of my adult life. Many years ago I read a story similar to this in Penthouse Variations and this scenario turned me on. I watched my exwife screw many of my friends and coworkers but most of the time I just watched briefly by looking in the bedroom. I had to control myself while in these situation so I made it a point to not make a big deal out of it. I did fantasize about being be tied to a chair completely nude and watching her with one or even two of my friends. Having my below average in length and thickness erect cock as evidence to them that I enjoyed the show while having my hands tied out of range so I could not touch my cock would have been brutal.
I wish u was my neighbor or my friend

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscleDid, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people
Did that to my hubby and made him sit in the chair with nude and his dick in small cock cage. Love watching hubby face as is fondle and suck the bull big dick. heeheheh Stephanie

Attachments

• 45214473-749D-4DFC-9113-730F25FE16E8.jpeg
    45214473-749D-4DFC-9113-730F25FE16E8.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
As someone mentioned earlier, it is the cuck's position to obey his wife and please her however she wants.

The humbler is a good idea, along with his hands tied behind him and naked and blindfolded.

We don't know his wife's reasons, but it is easy to guess that her cuck is not obedient enough and she wants the enjoyment of the total control she desires. She wats her husband humiliated and he is not willing to submit.

Reactions: farmbitch