Wife wants to sit me in chair and tie my hands behind my back on chair...

My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .
This particular bull I Don't like as he is very aggressive and bossy around me.

She says it would be MY ultimate way of forming Trust in HER .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.
She says it's going to be a surprise for him .

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
It would not happen with us i dont mind doing thst but the guy my wife and him.would have to be in total agreement of everything . If she wantec a surpride for him.you talk about it Head of time that it could happen but communicate with all.parties is a musy

Fun is fun, but this is crossing over into dangerous territory. Your wife needs to respect this limit.
Or maybe reconsider this Bull altogether

My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
This wouldn't happen they would Llpay the price play is one thing physical psin is another thing spanking etc can be ok but violence would not be toletated they wouldnt lime my revenge on them

Not a thing wrong with that! Just take turns,
slow & easy, make it last for her & have multiple orgasms in her throughly fucked pussy. Having her blow you as she's taking a good fucking is fantastic!
My wife had a guy she'd blown a few times, Big cock, huge cummer. She wanted to do an MFM with me & him. His cock was maybe 8.5/9 & very thick, I'm 6.5. But she worked hard on him and finally got him all up into her pussy with her sitting down on it as she blew me. It caused her to have a massive squirting orgasm, she almost past out, but came back and rode his big cock for 35 minutes (with plenty of lube)
When he was ready to cum she told him she wanted it in her mouth and on her tits. He shot like 12 full spurts, filling her mouth and covering both her tits as she had another orgasm.
Just amazing...she loved it!

Reactions: DewMyWife
Not a thing wrong with that! Just take turns,
slow & easy, make it last for her & have multiple orgasms in her throughly fucked pussy. Having her blow you as she's taking a good fucking is fantastic!
My wife had a guy she'd blown a few times, Big cock, huge cummer. She wanted to do an MFM with me & him. His cock was maybe 8.5/9 & very thick, I'm 6.5. But she worked hard on him and finally got him all up into her pussy with her sitting down on it as she blew me. It caused her to have a massive squirting orgasm, she almost past out, but came back and rode his big cock for 35 minutes (with plenty of lube)
When he was ready to cum she told him she wanted it in her mouth and on her tits. He shot like 12 full spurts, filling her mouth and covering both her tits as she had another orgasm.
Just amazing...she loved it!
May has learned to use patience, and lots of lube.

Help me out people,
Find a new wife or nut up and tell her flat out no........next subject.

Her sister.............a rude guy fucking her..............wtf? Take what seemingly limited control you have over your life and impose it. Geez

I hope she's very verbal as she's being fucked as you watch;...
"He's SO fucking deep"
"I'm gonna cum on his big cock"

Etc, etc...
Thats always really hot

Reactions: DewMyWife
I hope she's very verbal as she's being fucked as you watch;...
"He's SO fucking deep"
"I'm gonna cum on his big cock"

Etc, etc...
Thats always really hot
The more May has had to drink, the more verbal she becomes. She's a woman who won't swear!! She used to tell me to cum in her. I finally got her to tell me to fuck her. When she's had some drinks and another guy is fucking her, she now says: "Fuck me harder, cum in me. Fuck me......"

Last edited:
As someone mentioned earlier, it is the cuck's position to obey his wife and please her however she wants.

The humbler is a good idea, along with his hands tied behind him and naked and blindfolded.

We don't know his wife's reasons, but it is easy to guess that her cuck is not obedient enough and she wants the enjoyment of the total control she desires. She wats her husband humiliated and he is not willing to submit.
That is so wrong a woman.can still
Be. Dominate but you dint phydically hurt someone. PERIOD you can play tease and humiliate.i n ascertain way but if you doing it.with full.intensions of destroying someone youbare TOTALLY WRIMG AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER PERIOD

I can’t relate to this on pretty much any level, but from what I’ve read on this site, not sure anything she’s asking is out of the norm for typical cuck-hotwife relationships. Seems likely this “bull” creature will almost certainly inflict some form of damage on you, but that seems to be what cucks crave! If my wife even wanted to do anything remotely like that to me, I would ditch her and move on. But I am not “cuck”!

Cucks do not care to receive "some sort of damage" from the bull.
Nor are they idiot enuf to be tied up and defenseless with some guy they don't know.

To think thats what cuckolding is, you need
to do more simple research.